Undercover Tourist

Ares does charge a convenience fee, so make sure you're comparing the total price.
I did a quick check this morning. You were right, ares travel charges a $2 convenience theme whereas undercover tourist has it all rolled into one price. I added them to my cart and compared prices, I save 1$ my booking through Ares. I will be buying 4, 5 day park hopper passes with max pass. So at the end of the day not a huge difference.

Last edited:
They didn’t have MaxPass last time i visited. Do want to use it. Sooo, you cannot add it outside the park at GS (I cant remember if they have GS locations outside in CA anyway)?

When I got my tickets last year you could only add MaxPass after you passed through the turnstiles. IIRC all tickets were like that, I got mine from LMT. I believe they have since added an option where you can buy it in advance when you purchase your tickets. But not every ticket reseller offers that option. For example LMT does not list that as an option but I believe UT does. Also one place I priced out that said each day included MaxPass was more expensive than buying from LMT and adding it each day, unfortunately I can not remember what place that was. Also I believe when buying in advance you have to purchase it for all days, so if you decided you don't want it one day you can not opt out so you have to pay for it.

They are there. You just have to uncheck all the boxes on the left sie. Then look at the list and Disneyland tickets are 2nd under Knotts.
Their price are so much better than UT. And I make sure that I am comparing apples to apples.
I still cannot find Disneyland tickets on the LMT site. I unchecked all the boxes, What am I doing wrong?

Can anyone provide a direct link to the LMT Disneyland park tickets?
I'm looking to purchase park tickets soon for an August visit and would like to compare LMT to UC.
I cannot find Disney tickets on LMT.
Thanks!

I still cannot find Disneyland tickets on the LMT site. I unchecked all the boxes, What am I doing wrong?
Can anyone provide a direct link to the LMT Disneyland park tickets?
I'm looking to purchase park tickets soon for an August visit and would like to compare LMT to UC.
I cannot find Disney tickets on LMT.
Thanks!

I may have found your issue. Are you signed on on the LMT site when searching?

I just tried to do it while I was not signed in and it did not find them. I then signed in and it found them.

If you need an account google "last minute travel club membership promo code" and you will find one that will give you a free account.

Also there is another site with a similar name, I believe based in the UK so make sure you are using this link
https://www.lastminutetravel.com/
Hope that helps.

I may have found your issue. Are you signed on on the LMT site when searching?

I just tried to do it while I was not signed in and it did not find them. I then signed in and it found them.

If you need an account google "last minute travel club membership promo code" and you will find one that will give you a free account.

Also there is another site with a similar name, I believe based in the UK so make sure you are using this link
https://www.lastminutetravel.com/
Hope that helps.
That was the trick! Thank you! Membership created, tickets found.

That was the trick! Thank you! Membership created, tickets found.

I searched for them and found them and then decided to see what would happen if I was signed out so I tried on a different browser. I then noticed they were not showing up, I signed in on that browser and sure enough they popped up. I wonder if there is an issue because when I was looking last year I thought I could see them with out a membership.

Glad you were able to find them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter