Undercover Tourist

piinksharpiie

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

Just looking to buy my Disneyland, Universal Studios and Knotts tickets but was looking at getting them from UT. Have you bought from there and had good luck with them for any or all of those parks? I think i've read on a couple forums that people have used them, but I just want to ensure I won't have any issues. I am just getting a park hopper with max pass from Disneyland and then one day passes for universal and knotts.

TIA!

Good prices and GREAT customer service. Had a great experience with them exchanging UOR tickets when Universal changed their ticket deal. Also used them for WDW tix.

UT of course is great. But also check out lastminutetravel.com there is a membership fee but you can google to get a free membership. Their prices were better than UT last I checked. I don't think they have tickets with MaxPass already on them, but you can add it once inside the park visa the DL app.

We have used UT 5 times now, at WDW, Universal Orlando and Disneyland (June of this year). I was especially happy that UT now offers Disneyland Hoppers with MaxPass. We are very pleased.

I know you can add MaxPass, and some people say "wait and see if you need it", but this was a big trip from the east coast for us. No way we were skipping MaxPass. It was nice to have it loaded in the app and ready to go as soon as we scanned in.

We've used them many times and they are fantastic. On one trip, we got halfway there when my husband and I realized that we had left our park tickets at home. Called UT and they had a new set of tickets waiting for us at Guest Services in MK the next morning!

Just to make sure...
you get the “regular” Disney E-tickets you can scan in the app or use at the turnstiles as a paper printout, right ?
Last year I just bought them directly from Disney but saving a few $$ wouldn’t hurt... so I am considering using UT...
Dumb and pretty unimportant follow up question... do the “print-outs” look the same way as the Disney print outs or do they have their own design...? (Last year the Disney Print outs had an Oswald on them...)

UT of course is great. But also check out lastminutetravel.com there is a membership fee but you can google to get a free membership. Their prices were better than UT last I checked. I don't think they have tickets with MaxPass already on them, but you can add it once inside the park visa the DL app.
You know, I bought our tickets from LastMinuteTravel a couple of months ago for our Sept. trip, but now when I check their website, I can't find Disneyland tickets at all. Universal and Knotts, sure, but not DLR. Odd.

Used UT for years. Subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter and their is a link in their monthly newsletter that comes out the middle of each month for the absolute lowest price.

Just bought from UT. No problems at all linking up our tickets through MDE, and there always seems to be a real person to answer their phones, which isn't always the case with other 3rd party ticket sellers (should you have a problem). Have also purchased from official ticket center in the past and was pleased. I usually compare prices from 3rd party sellers year-to-year, and generally they are within $5-$10 from each other. See if this link will work to save a few extra dollars through mousesavers...https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/?pid=savings&utm_source=MS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Jul1...note you may need to then search for DL

Last edited:
You know, I bought our tickets from LastMinuteTravel a couple of months ago for our Sept. trip, but now when I check their website, I can't find Disneyland tickets at all. Universal and Knotts, sure, but not DLR. Odd.
They are there. You just have to uncheck all the boxes on the left sie. Then look at the list and Disneyland tickets are 2nd under Knotts.
Their price are so much better than UT. And I make sure that I am comparing apples to apples.

You got me scared so I just looked and LMTstill has them. Whew! First option is Knott's and the second is DL. Have you found that LMT offers a straight ticket to Universal, I don't need transportation.

RE LMT tickets. Didn’t go all the way thru to checkout but is the price listed on the first page where all the tickets are listed the final price?

RE LMT tickets. Didn’t go all the way thru to checkout but is the price listed on the first page where all the tickets are listed the final price?

Yes from what I remember booking last year. The price includes everything, the web site lists $0 for taxes and fees.

The only thing additional would be adding the optional MaxPass for any days you wanted to add it once inside the park.

Yes, they have the best prices! We used LMT for tickets 2-3 times now with absolutely no problem. Just buy them a few days out because it can sometimes take around 24 hours to get the tickets (via e-mail). You print them and go straight to the turnstiles. Note: don't pay a joining fee! Google and you can find a free code.

I checked and Ares travel is cheaper and that’s where I plan on buying mine here in the next couple of weeks. Though by the sound of it you get a bigger discount if you subscribe through mousavers?

I checked and Ares travel is cheaper and that’s where I plan on buying mine here in the next couple of weeks. Though by the sound of it you get a bigger discount if you subscribe through mousavers?
Ares does charge a convenience fee, so make sure you're comparing the total price.

Yes from what I remember booking last year. The price includes everything, the web site lists $0 for taxes and fees.

The only thing additional would be adding the optional MaxPass for any days you wanted to add it once inside the park.

They didn’t have MaxPass last time i visited. Do want to use it. Sooo, you cannot add it outside the park at GS (I cant remember if they have GS locations outside in CA anyway)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!