Unable to locate Gate F70 at Terminal 1

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
I completed check-in this morning and printed our boarding passes. They list Gate F70 at Terminal 1. I'm unable to locate it on any map! Even the interactive map at Pearson cannot locate Gate F70. That's adding more stress. I was hoping to see in advance where we need to go in the morning. Has anyone else had this happen? Any ideas where the Gate is?

Check out the map here. You’ll see that E70 and F70 are the same gate.

https://www.ifly.com/toronto-pearson-international-airport/YYZ-Terminal-1

There are some sections of gates that be flipped from domestic to transborder, depending on need (they just shut/open certain doors), so the gates can be either E or F.

ETA - I lied. E/F swap between international and transborder. It is D/F that swap between domestic and transborder.

Thank you, thank you! I feel much better knowing having a spot on the map I can pinpoint as our destination. I wonder why Pearson doesn't have it listed on their map.

Oh I see now. Instead of having the gates marked E70/F70, they have a note saying the Gates in this area are E/F.

Thanks again!!

thank you so much for asking this, we're flying out in the morning from Gate F70 and like you I like to know in advance what to expect I've been scouring maps and was so confused. Disboards to the rescue as usual!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter