Unable to book ADRs - 'Sorry for the Paws' Error Message

disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
I can't book anything and keep getting the 'sorry for the paws' error message.

Online reservations open at 6am EST right?

I believe the system isn’t recognizing that I have an onsite resort reservation and will only let me reserve for my first day 1/22.

So frustrating since I had to get up at 3am west coast time. So now I’m on hold with Disney and wait time is more than 90 minutes at 7am EST.

I believe the system isn’t recognizing that I have an onsite resort reservation and will only let me reserve for my first day 1/22.

So frustrating since I had to get up at 3am west coast time. So now I’m on hold with Disney and wait time is more than 90 minutes at 7am EST.

Try logging out and back in. Try diff browsers and the MDE app.

I know this isn’t very helpful for your current problem, but next time try checking reservations just after midnight eastern time, that would be 9 pm west coast time. I did that and all of the days of our stay were available. I couldn’t book any, but I knew there’d be no problems at 3 am.

I know this isn’t very helpful for your current problem, but next time try checking reservations just after midnight eastern time, that would be 9 pm west coast time. I did that and all of the days of our stay were available. I couldn’t book any, but I knew there’d be no problems at 3 am.

I don't know how that would help. It's showing the calendar days highlighted and I have no clue why I can't book any reservations past the first day when I'm staying onsite.

I don't know how that would help. It's showing the calendar days highlighted and I have no clue why I can't book any reservations past the first day when I'm staying onsite.

When I checked at midnight eastern, it showed the full length of our stay. If you check and it only shows 1 day, you have some time to try to fix it. Maybe re-linking your reservation might fix it or link it to your traveling companions MDE accounts.

When I checked at midnight eastern, it showed the full length of our stay. If you check and it only shows 1 day, you have some time to try to fix it. Maybe re-linking your reservation might fix it or link it to your traveling companions MDE accounts.

Because of the military discount applied to my reservation, I'm unable to unlink/relink online. I have to call, which I'm already doing for dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!