*Un*Official Dis Family Reunion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the story on the refurb at the Contemporary? Will that affect the convention space?

I haven't seen anything about that impacting the convention space - it's just a refresh of the rooms I believe (rumor to have an Incredibles theme, but not confirmed)

It is set to be completed in September - not sure if it will be totally done by the event

Incredibles theme? really???? God I hope not.

Anyway - I'm assuming we're not 100% sure about the September dates, right?

Reactions: GAN

Where are the rumors for that theme? I haven't seen that anywhere.

So the official quote from Disney doesn't say it is Incredibles themes but did say part of this is to "remimagine" the rooms (so, to me, seems like a retheme)

Back in Aug of 2019 there were some test rooms set up that were Incredibles themes so people are putting 2 and 2 together (which obviously doesn't always add up properly) - but given how they are adding Moana theming to the Poly seems reasonable that they would be adding an IP here as well

Last edited:

Heads up everyone! Looks like Contemporary is available for book that week/weekend during the event. Was just able to grab a 7 night stay at the Contemporary cheaper than the price of the Beach Club! Switched my reservation. It'll be nice to be right on site to where most of these events are taking place!

So the official quote from Disney doesn't say it is Incredibles themes but did say part of this is to "remimagine" the rooms (so, to me, seems like a retheme)

Back in Aug of 2019 there were some test rooms set up that were Incredibles themes so people are putting 2 and 2 together (which obviously doesn't always add up properly) - but given how they are adding Moana theming to the Poly seems reasonable that they would be adding an IP here as well

View attachment 556019

Oh Boy ...that's a little disappointing to hear. But if they kept it to the photo I wouldn't mind ...it doesn't "scream" Incredibles(I love the film). In fact, if I wasn't aware of the film I'd just say it's some futuristic art. So I'll let time tell....

Well fingers crossed it all still go for September, as I am trying to sort out transport from the airport as my holiday company laying on a coach.

which I could take but if I have to wait for a load of British families to get through passport, baggage claim and then customers I won’t be getting to my hotel for hours.

I’m just taking carry on, I’ve spent more to get a seat further up the plane so I’m hoping to get through everything fairly quickly.

I Know I could Uber or Lyft but as I’m a bit of a worrier like to have stuff like that in place before I fly.

happily get the holiday company coach back to the airport at the end of the trip as I’ll already be depressed 😂

Well fingers crossed it all still go for September, as I am trying to sort out transport from the airport as my holiday company laying on a coach.

which I could take but if I have to wait for a load of British families to get through passport, baggage claim and then customers I won’t be getting to my hotel for hours.

I’m just taking carry on, I’ve spent more to get a seat further up the plane so I’m hoping to get through everything fairly quickly.

I Know I could Uber or Lyft but as I’m a bit of a worrier like to have stuff like that in place before I fly.

happily get the holiday company coach back to the airport at the end of the trip as I’ll already be depressed 😂

yikes…. Shots fired to the British.

If you're staying on property, you could take Magical Express.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter