ultimate fastpass

goofyme

Mouseketeer
any ultimate fastpasses available with any packages, AAA. or through Walt Disney travel at Disney World

Fastpasses are available to anyone who uses a multi-day pass. And probably even if you have a one day pass too. (I THINK! :confused: )

i'm actually talking about the fastpass i used in california where i was able to get as many fastpassses from different attractions as i wanted, but not more than one from the same attraction until it expired as normal

I don't think that they have this available at WDW. :confused:

nope, all the same rules apply to everyone. anyone who comes through the gate can use it (it dosent matter if its a one day pass, or a AP).

thats what I love about WDW, 99% of guests get treated the same in the parks no matter what. All ride are avalible to everyone, and everone must wait the same (weather its fastpass or just standing in the stand-by line). (unless ur a VIP movie star or one of the higer ups in the company). And i really hope it stays that way

But jimmybop - have you heard of the Ultimate Fast Pass that goofyme describes above at WDW?

nope, i havent heard or read anything like this at WDW. Not sure about DL, maybe they are testing something there??? maybe they have diffrent rules???

Originally posted by goofyme
i'm actually talking about the fastpass i used in california where i was able to get as many fastpassses from different attractions as i wanted, but not more than one from the same attraction until it expired as normal

That program is only available for DisneyLand.

Someone posted about a Speed fastpass they received from the DVC tour. It allowed 2 Fp per park per day for the exact time they put the card into the FP machine. Maybe it was a joke and I jsut didn't get it:confused:

Originally posted by InstImpres
Someone posted about a Speed fastpass they received from the DVC tour.

We did the DVC tour last year and were given complimentary fast passes. 2 passes per family member. However, we did not put them in a machine. We had to pre-select what attraction, day and time we wanted them. They printed them out for us after the tour.

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter