UK room discount and free dining deals 2015...where to look!

Hi folks, waiting here too. Come on Free Dining!

Spilt stay for us. 14 nights in a two bed at OKW and 7 nights up at HRH first 3 weeks in June 2015.

I need to rob a bank I think :rotfl:

have had an email today from Ocean Florida regarding free dining packages for next year plus they are giving free Florida flights to every third person on the booking. hope this helps someone, looks like free dining is here for 2015

have had an email today from Ocean Florida regarding free dining packages for next year plus they are giving free Florida flights to every third person on the booking. hope this helps someone, looks like free dining is here for 2015

interesting, will have a look

Tinks looked into this and had already had a quote the week previously with the free flight option and it was only £35 less than her original quote. I understand she is still waiting for a reply as they have shot themselves in the foot lol

Have sent off for a quote also. They wantd to discuss it on the phone at 8.50pm last night but I was in bed feeding Aibee so asked them to email me any questions.

Will let you know.

Not holding out much hope for agreat price TBH.

Have sent off for a quote also. They wantd to discuss it on the phone at 8.50pm last night but I was in bed feeding Aibee so asked them to email me any questions.

Will let you know.

Not holding out much hope for agreat price TBH.

They rang me as well while I was eating and then putting baby to bed so missed both calls, they left me a VM asking me to ring them back but I haven't as its not a Freephone number.

Got my quote back - ludicrously high IMO.

2 ad 1 child - 14 nights. Flights (1 adult one is "free") + Moderate + tickets + DDP. Over £5200.

Just priced up the same on WDW site (granted for this year) and it's £3203. So lord knows where her prices are coming from as I'd like to think I can get flights for less than £1k each!

Also told me park tickets cost £850 for the 3 of us......can't quite crunch those numbers.

Also told me park tickets cost £850 for the 3 of us......can't quite crunch those numbers.

But your baby should go free under 3. We only paid about £305 each for 21 day adult tickets this year. They haven't gone up that much surely? lol

I chuckled when I read the above posts - looks like these dudes are targeting feeding time for their sales pitch :lmao:

Getting the sales pitch now....

(Told her I'm confident I can get a better price if I wait for Disney, but thanks for her time)

"This is an AMAZING OFFER. Even if free dining comes out it won't compare" yada yada

Reminded me why I do DIY....

As an aside. What % discount has SSR/OKW been the last few times? 30?

they're at £316 for 2015

Yeah that sounds about right. So if Torsie is asking about 14 day tickets it looks like they have added in a child ticket for the baby. Hmm, something has to supplement that free third flight ;) lol

Yes I think that's what she's done. Might mean there's an additional DDP charge in there too that doesn't need to be as I think under 3s eat free too right (as in off our plates of that suits us?)

Still is too high a price for a mod for my budget for next year.

Come on April 24th. I've got Jack onboard for next year and not 2016 now. But I'm not getting a new ticker until I know I can afford it!!

My quote is for £5500, first 2 weeks of Nov, Virgin flights, AKL, DDP, Car Hire, Tickets.

Wow. That seems more reasonable considering there's a car and a deluxe.

Mines for first 2 weeks of Oct.

Wonder why the big difference?

Wow. That seems more reasonable considering there's a car and a deluxe.

Mines for first 2 weeks of Oct.

Wonder why the big difference?

It says the car is complimentary.

Are your dates hitting half term so higher flight prices?

I had asked for flying on 31st Oct but she's done Nov 1st as she says that saves a lot.

I just priced mine up for this year on the Disney website and it came out at £5,832.63 so £300 more but obviously the flights will have gone up by now so I'm sure I can DIY it myself much cheaper than their "free flight" when free dining comes out and SSR/OKW discount especially as I've got airmiles burning a whole in my pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter