UBER from the MCO Hyatt

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
If we decide to stay at the MCO Hyatt Regency, is there a different pickup spot for Uber/Lyft than if we just arrived at the airport? I have never used Uber/Lyft at MCO before and I am considering it for our trip in October if we decide to arrive late and stay at the airport for our first night.

Yes, there is a driveway specific to the Hyatt. That’s also where the entrance to the Hyatt’s garage is, and where their valet is as well.

If we decide to stay at the MCO Hyatt Regency, is there a different pickup spot for Uber/Lyft than if we just arrived at the airport? I have never used Uber/Lyft at MCO before and I am considering it for our trip in October if we decide to arrive late and stay at the airport for our first night.

Yes, there is a driveway specific to the Hyatt. That’s also where the entrance to the Hyatt’s garage is, and where their valet is as well.

Wow, am I glad you asked this! We would have been bringing all of our luggage out of the room and back through the airport to get an Uber like we normally would if we just got off the plane!

So when calling for Uber, do we give Hyatt address then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter