Typhoon Lagoon Eating?

Adora

DIS Veteran
So before we leave TL we figure we would eat or get a snack. Looking for suggestions on the "best" food

“Best” and Disney water park food are not really two words that go together (IMHO), but my preference at TL is Typhoon Tilly’s. And some Mini Donuts on the way out. 😎

“Best” and Disney water park food are not really two words that go together (IMHO), but my preference at TL is Typhoon Tilly’s. And some Mini Donuts on the way out. 😎
I know, hence the quotes lol, I'm not expecting great, just a bite before we go back to shower and sleep. :) Anything in particular at tillys?

I know, hence the quotes lol, I'm not expecting great, just a bite before we go back to shower and sleep. :) Anything in particular at tillys?

Normally not my thing but I like the chicken tenders and a side of tortilla chips (which have a nice spice on them) after a long day hitting the slides/waves. Some of the other dishes sound good but execution isn’t that good, so I just stick to basics that they can’t screw up too bad. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter