Two Questions-WLV and BCV

Conniesaurus

Mouseketeer
:wave: Hello everyone, I'm Connie and this is my first post! :earsboy:

I have two questions, the first is do they have VCRS in the studios at Wilderness Lodge Villas? I can not remember.

The second is we will be going for two weeks in August, splitting our stay at WLV and BCV. We never stayed at BCV. Any pointers would be helpful for where to get coffee in the morning, and anything else you can think of. Thanks!

Well, I normally just make coffee in the rooms, but if you don't feel like that, there is a little place next Cape May Cafe in the main lobby of the Beach Club that has coffee and some pastries. You can get a refillable mug and use it here to refill coffee for free.

Sorry, no VCRs in the studios at VWL. They are only in the 1 and 2BR's.

If you don't mind a nice walk in the morning, you can walk over to the Boardwalk Bakery. They have a nice selection of pastries, and I think you can get a coffee over there as well.

Brian

P.S. Welcome aboard:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter