Two night “last minute” resort only trip

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
I can’t decide where to stay. I’m thinking either at an All star to save money and just wander all the resorts and Disney Springs or to spend a lot more on a hotel and try to do things there.

Which Resort has the most activities and things for a single adult just getting away for a few days in July. I won’t have a car and plan to probably uber

Yacht Club. You can venture around Boardwalk or into EPCOT. They also have a lot of king beds, since it’s a convention center resort.

The most convenient would probably be any of those in the DS area. Being able to walk to DS from SSR is great. But the boat from FQ or POR is convenient also.

Check confirmed DVC rental points for SSR. Save money plus be at DS.

Either the monorail resorts (Poly, GF, and Contemp.) or crescent lake resorts (BC, YC, and Boardwalk).

We are doing a 3 night at Pop, but we are exploring at Caribbean, Riviera, Boardwalk, Disney Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Coronado, Polynesian, Contemporary, and the Grand Floridian. Staying at Pop is helping facilitate the rest.

Swolphin hotels can be a great way to be in the EP area without paying the Disney premium. You can take the boat or walk to EP or DHS and catch the Skyliner to checkout Skyliner hotels like Riv. Downside to Swolphin is their bus to DS stops on the side where nothing I want is so I take a rideshare and get dropped at the other side or go to a Disney resort and take their DS bus to land in the middle of DS.

Have you considered CSR? To me it has adult vibe with the food options and the resort is beautiful. You can go up to the top floor Lounge off the restaurant in the evening and enjoy the view without ordering anything if you want or you can have a nightcap up there to wrap up your day no reservations required.

If finances allow, I would choose Wilderness Lodge. It's quiet, and heavily themed. There are lots of little places inside to relax and there is a lot of area to walk around outside. There is an outdoor lounge by the lake with views of MK fireworks and the resort wildlife. It is beautiful property. You are also close to Fort Wilderness which has even more area to explore. Plus you are a boat ride away from the monorail loop resorts and all they have to offer. I dislike DS so I don't go there. We have stayed at WL 4 of the 5 times we have been to WDW. Our other stay was AofA in a LM room. It was fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter