Two Breakfast Questions

Trattoria al Forno and Steakhouse 71 have been our favorite TS breakfast places. Garden Grill was also one of my favorites, but who knows when that will come back.

Grand Floridian Cafe has a good breakfast, and they serve breakfast items until 1:30, I think. So you could rope drop MK, then take the monorail or boat to GF for brunch. Another great one (and inexpensive, for Disney) is Cape May Cafe. They take reservations until 11:30, and the meal is table service. They're very willing to bring you more of anything . Head to Epcot, then go out the IG to a late seating (that's what I did last week)

We are planning on Ale and Compass breakfast on an Epcot day.

Make sure you look at the Menus. My crew likes the usual breakfast items and a couple of the places people mentioned may have more unusual (but tasty) offerings, but less choices on the “basic”

Hands down Steakhouse 71. Breakfasts are delicious, service is phenomenal, and after you eat you can walk over to the MK. Avg entree price is $17. My second favorite is Grand Floridian Cafe, where you can also walk over to the MK after breakfast. Reasonable pricing, good food. Next highest price point is Ohana breakfast at $25, great setting, good food. I personally can't justify the $42 per person pricing for the modified character meals at Topolino's Terrace or Chef Mickey's. Cinderella's Royal Table.... maybe.... because you're eating in the castle, which is totally fun.

If the teens are able to get early, it's one thing. If they would rather sleep, then do a late breakfast after checking in to a park. OR, do the breakfast on a non-park day. I like to get park time in the morning before it's insanely hot or busy, although the busy thing seems to be out of anyone's control.

Trattoria al Forno was good when we went. Now I see a few good recommendations for Steakhouse 71 and Toppolino's I will have to check them out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter