Twilight check-in Help!

donk

Earning My Ears
I understand the basic principle of twilight check in but how late can I leave it before returning to the airport next morning. My flight is at 12.30pm

Can anyone help

Thanks

Tony

Tony, check-in always tell you that boarding begins an hour before take-off.

Hi Tony,
Don't cut it too fine getting to the gate to board.
The queues at security can be long and slow depending how busy the airport is that day and when you do get through you still will probably have to get the shuttle to the satellite to actually board. People with Wheelchairs and/or small children board first followed by the rear seats working forwards. Boarding starts about an hour before departure time and on the last 2 flights we have actually pulled away from the gate to the minute!
Carol:)

I am really interested in making use of this facility when we go in August, but what is the latest the evening before that we can check in - I have heard that it is 9 pm and we will find this hard as we both have to work that day and then drive to Gatwick so am not sure if we will make it by 9 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter