TV Shows in last 15 years that you think should not

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
have been cancelled so soon ?

Hot in Cleveland, it lasted 5-6 years, but should of went longer, clever writing, great cast. I alSO just love the concept, these women were friends in Hollywood, but the had issues, not getting part, husband left her, or just what ever they were looked as old new and over the hill. So decided to take a trip to London to relax, and the plane had to take an emergency landing in Cleveland , and while they were waiting to reshcedual, they found out while in LA they were has beens, BUT they were HOT IN CLEVELAND

600x600bb-85.jpg

Heroes. It was a huge hit first season. Then the writer’s strike second season pretty much killed the momentum of the show. Save the cheerleader, save the world. Always wonder what would of happened if there was no writer’s strike. View attachment 569397

I didnt see this series but so know what you mean, when a tc show starting you just cant kill the momentum, like changing nights and things, tv shows are not given time to developed the characters

have been cancelled so soon ?

Hot in Cleveland, it lasted 5-6 years, but should of went longer, clever writing, great cast. I alSO just love the concept, these women were friends in Hollywood, but the had issues, not getting part, husband left her, or just what ever they were looked as old new and over the hill. So decided to take a trip to London to relax, and the plane had to take an emergency landing in Cleveland , and while they were waiting to reshcedual, they found out while in LA they were has beens, BUT they were HOT IN CLEVELAND

600x600bb-85.jpg
I LOVE that show! Great cast, especially Betty White.

I have a habit of getting in to shows that end up getting cancelled. It's almost better for me not to get invested in a new show and binge watch it later if it survives. The first show that comes to mind is Eli Stone. It was one of those feel good dramas and I wish it would have lasted longer. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892535/

I LOVE that show! Great cast, especially Betty White.

I have a habit of getting in to shows that end up getting cancelled. It's almost better for me not to get invested in a new show and binge watch it later if it survives. The first show that comes to mind is Eli Stone. It was one of those feel good dramas and I wish it would have lasted longer. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892535/

I never heard that, but it looked good, for soem reason I get nvested in a show if its in Chicago or San Fransisco, and of coure you probly dont know this about me, I love Vegas, LOLm these are exciting cities to me

well....I read the voloumous wiki page on The West Wing...was not sure if it was canceled #65 by 2006 or had run its course....I quit watching TV then and never had another attachement to a TV show....to the best of my knowledge...I was trying to think what I sat on the couch and watched with my girlfriend.....cable Dirty Jobs and dangerous catch...I guess fiction had run its course. 2021 I have no attachement to any fiction TV program...but The neighborhood was really good tonight on CBS..othe than the garden scene....great script writing. but wife is doing the watching...I am just outside sitting under the Arizonia stars.

I can't think of any. Prime Time TV the past 20 years has been a vast wasteland.

Nurse Jackie and Downton Abbey....not technically TV shows I guess but that's what I was watching. Downton clearly should have gone on a bit longer since they already had to make a movie and now they're in production for a second due out in December! That's a clear sign that they were strong enough to continue on.

Pennywise - I was really getting into it sad it was cancelled
The Middle - Loved it
Once Upon A Time - love love it !!
Game of Thrones - this could go on forever for me !!

Arrested Development, I know it did come back like 10 years later but it wasn’t the same at all!

Also a couple of years ago I really liked The Kids Are Alright but that only lasted one season.
Same! every show I like gets cancelled...it's a sure thing

Heroes. It was a huge hit first season. Then the writer’s strike second season pretty much killed the momentum of the show. Save the cheerleader, save the world. Always wonder what would of happened if there was no writer’s strike.
We would've still gotten heavy doses of Hiro, Claire, Peter and Sylar.

The writer's strike hurt the show to the point that they really should've killed it after season 2.

Did you watch Heroes Reborn? That was as bad an idea as the Marvel Comics concept of the same name.

18 years ago but Firefly.

well....I read the voloumous wiki page on The West Wing...was not sure if it was canceled #65 by 2006 or had run its course....I quit watching TV then and never had another attachement to a TV show....to the best of my knowledge...I was trying to think what I sat on the couch and watched with my girlfriend.....cable Dirty Jobs and dangerous catch...I guess fiction had run its course. 2021 I have no attachement to any fiction TV program...but The neighborhood was really good tonight on CBS..othe than the garden scene....great script writing. but wife is doing the watching...I am just outside sitting under the Arizonia stars.

West Wing ran its course of 7 seasons. The show (which is my absolute #1 favourite show!) started season 1 at the end of the President's first year in office and season 7 ended after his 8th year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter