Tusker House Reopening and Cost

We have a reservation, we're going, yes, it's $42 per adult for breakfast. The stars never aligned for us when it was a buffet, so we don't have a direct comparison, but we often do prefer family style, and I'm really not comfortable with most buffet setups at the moment. They still have characters, we do expect a certain amount of entertainment/interaction but don't feel a need to hug them. It is "all you care to enjoy" and we expect to enjoy a lot. We're big eaters, especially my son, and while probably the ONLY things my husband will eat will be bacon and pastry, he wouldn't eat most of the buffet options either. In a perfect world we might prefer a little more variety, but it does look like a reasonable "greatest hits" breakfast item selection (and hopefully have us set until an early dinner, maybe with a snack or two).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter