Turning race shirts into tank tops

lauriko

Mouseketeer
I'm not a huge fan of tees to run in and prefer tank tops instead.. Has anyone turned their tech shirts from the races they've done into tanks instead? Would love to know how you did it!

I haven’t but I’ve been contemplating turning some of my long sleeve into short sleeve as I’m a Florida runner and it doesn’t get cold much

I'm interested in this as well. Floridian here too, and only have a few weeks.out of the year that I wouldn't be wearing a tank top.

Sleeves cut off of many of my shirts to wear on these 90°F to 100°F SW FL days. 2014 Dopey shirt is much, MUCH cooler without sleeves.

I'm not a huge fan of tees to run in and prefer tank tops instead.. Has anyone turned their tech shirts from the races they've done into tanks instead? Would love to know how you did it!

I'd assume you just take scissors & cut off the sleeves? I've done that with other shirts. Or are you curious cause of the material?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!