turn down service at PBH

Krussie

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I am new to these boards, so HI!

Anyway, here is my question. Is nightly turn down service a feature for all rooms in Portofino Bay, or just for certian levels of rooms. I am booked into a bay view, and I was just wondering.

Thanks!

Turn down service is for all the rooms. Enjoy! Bay view rooms are lovely. The first night we returned to our room and found a table with a large pitcher of milk on ice and a huge plate of cookies ( perk from being a Loews member) along with dimmed lights soft music and mints on the pillows. A very nice touch! Enjoy it! :D

jessica5.gif

Oh wonderful!! It seems like such a nice service. I am really looking forward to my time there.undefined

It is automatic. We stayed Bayview first trip and were upgraded to Deluxe next trip and it was automatic both times.
And JessicaR is correct, you really need to get a Loews card (free) so you can get your treat. First trip we got the milk and cookies, next time we got the wine and cheese. Now we've been upgraded from a blue card to a gold card due to the number of stays we had last year, and we get even more perks :bounce: .

We're staying in a deluxe room. Do they do anything extra for kids in the rooms?
With your Loews card have you ever gotten the upgrades? I understand if an upgrade is available you can get it. Is this a correct assumption? We'd love to get into a kids suite or any upgrade.
Thanks for any input you may have.
YO

:bounce: :Pinkbounc princess: princess:

Originally posted by JessicaR
Turn down service is for all the rooms. Enjoy! Bay view rooms are lovely. The first night we returned to our room and found a table with a large pitcher of milk on ice and a huge plate of cookies ( perk from being a Loews member) along with dimmed lights soft music and mints on the pillows. A very nice touch! Enjoy it! :D

jessica5.gif

Hi JessicaR.....so nice to see you posting. We all have been wondering where you have been. Last couple of months - lots have been quite busy and unable to come on as much (including me!!). Things are quietening down for me a bit now.

Thanks for info on this topic.

YO;
The upgrades are given to Loews card members when they are available. I believe it also depends on the type of Loews card you have, so Gold would be upgraded before Blue.
When you make your reservation, give them the card number. Also show them the card when you check in and ask for any upgrades that are available. Also remind them of the treat you have specified for your card, i.e. cookies and milk, or wine and cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!