TurboTax online - and error code 0103

Carrieannew

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I am having trouble getting answers from TurboTax so I thought I would post here and see if anyone knows anything. I know there are always losts of posts about codes.

I have filed for the past 6 years online with turbo tax and never had a problem. This year has been not good. It let me e-file with no problems. But it came back with an error code 0103. On there online community there are plenty of posts from people very unhappy who have been dealing with this for the past week even. They do not give any answers just that they will let everyone know when its fixed.

Luckily I dont like paying upfront and have them take it out of my refund so I have not paid any fee's. But other people have and I do feel for them.

I guess my question is to see if anyone else is having this problem or if anyone else knows of another website like turbotax that I can file with. There are many posts from people who went elsewhere and did not have a problem.

Also I did see on there website that if you need AMT tax thing that its not ready yet. I do not so I know my issue isnt that.

Thanks!
Carrie

Did it say what the code stands for? Anything filed early (before Feb 11th-ish) that has the following forms, will be delayed, as the IRS is not ready to handle these in their system yet:

Form 8863 Education Credits
Form 5695 Residential Energy Credits
Form 1040A Schedule 2, Child & Dependent Care Expenses
Form 8396 Mortgage Interest Credit
Form 8859 DC 1st time homebuyer credit

So, if you are filing any of those forms, wait until later in Feb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter