Tube Dates?

Mitura

Mouseketeer
Ok. Just got off the Fantasy. Took the Art of the Theme tour and it was said that the seats in the Tube have dates that are pivotal to Disney history. The host said the dates may also be a birthday of an Imagineer.

The three I saw were:
4 Feb 56
7 Jun 71 (opening of DisneyWorld?)
31 Mar 12 (Launch of the Fantasy?)

I have put my guesses next to what I thought but I can't figure out the 4 Feb 56.

So am I right in my guesses? And what does the 4 Feb 56 represent? I assume its someones birthday, but whom? Thanks!

2019-12-02 14.13.59.jpg

Ok. Just got off the Fantasy. Took the Art of the Theme tour and it was said that the seats in the Tube have dates that are pivotal to Disney history. The host said the dates may also be a birthday of an Imagineer.

The three I saw were:
4 Feb 56
7 Jun 71 (opening of DisneyWorld?)
31 Mar 12 (Launch of the Fantasy?)

I have put my guesses next to what I thought but I can't figure out the 4 Feb 56.

So am I right in my guesses? And what does the 4 Feb 56 represent? I assume its someones birthday, but whom? Thanks!

View attachment 457565

wdw opened up on OCT 1

You are correct on March 31st, but I can't find anything else on the other 2 dates.

Having checked Ken Polsson‘s page and This Day in Disney history, I don’t find anything significant for either the February or the June date. Must be birthdays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!