TSMM & A2S at Rope Drop

princess927

Earning My Ears
We will be at Hollywood Studios Saturday 4/13. I was able to get a Fastpass for SDD so I will be doing the other two toy story rides at Rope Drop.
1.Touring Plans has it taking almost an hour to do TSMM and A2S, does that seem right?
2.Should I still plan to arrive at 8:00 even if I’m not rope dropping SDD.
3. If I’m in the front of the crowd at rope drop could I do SDD, A2S and TSMM before 10:00 Fastpass for Frozen sing along?

1. I don't think it'll take an hour to do TSMM and A2S at rope drop. 99% of people are going to SDD. I would slide right into TSMM then go to A2S.
2. I haven't rope dropped TSL yet (had FP, EMM, or a tour getting me in the park early) but on a Saturday in December when we had a tour booked, we arrived at 7:30am and there were maybe 30 people lined up for the 9am opening already.
3. What time is your SDD Fastpass? 9am? Then yes I think so. That will be a busy week leading into Easter the following weekend though.

1. I don't think it'll take an hour to do TSMM and A2S at rope drop. 99% of people are going to SDD. I would slide right into TSMM then go to A2S.
2. I haven't rope dropped TSL yet (had FP, EMM, or a tour getting me in the park early) but on a Saturday in December when we had a tour booked, we arrived at 7:30am and there were maybe 30 people lined up for the 9am opening already.
3. What time is your SDD Fastpass? 9am? Then yes I think so. That will be a busy week leading into Easter the following weekend though.

My SDD Fastpass isn’t until 5:15pm it was the earliest I could get booking 60+1. I was hoping if we got there at 8:00 for a 9:00 opening we would be able to ride all the toy story rides and use our SDD Fastpass as a second ride.

It's a big spring break week, and adding local traffic from it being a weekend, I think doing all three rides standby in 2 hours will not work.

@princess927 .It all depends where u are in the RD line, that is....If your fairly close to the front, then I'd say you have a GREAT chance of doing SDD in the first 20 mins or so(Once again if you're somewhat close) Then hop right over to TSMM, which should be about an hour or less...Then venture over to A2S...You'll be able to decide that once you get through the turnstiles and up the the rope area...At that point you can plot out your strategy:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter