TS credits use?

LoveMyBoys

DIS Veteran
This is a little complicated, and I don't know if I should just not bother at all or try it, so I thought I'd ask here.

We are going in December, and there are 2A and 2C on the card.
We have 8 TS credits per person.
We have 8 TS meals planed, but one is CG, so 2 credit meal.
We are planning on paying OOP for a CP breakfast, however now I am thinking that because, CG's kids menu is really not worth 2 credits, maybe I should pay OOP for the kids there and use the credits at the breakfast?
Well if that works I would have left over 2 child credits. I guess I could pay OOP for one kid, and use 2 TS credits for the other.

Is anyone following my logic? Or am I totally confusing you?

I would pay OOP for adults at CP for breakfast, and use credits for my 2 kids.

Later we would have dinner at CG and I would pay OOP for one of the kids and use TS credits for 2 adults and one child.

So in total between the two meals we would use up 4 TS for adults and 4 TS for kids.

Would the servers allow me to do something like, or is this scenario more trouble than it's worth?

Any help appreciated.

If I following correctly, yes, you could do what you're saying. You would just have to be sure the server knew what you were paying OOP for on the trip.

We paid OOP for DH and me at CP in 2006 and used credits for the kids so I know that can be done. You just have to be sure your server knows that you're doing it. The TS meals include both A and C credits so be sure the server knows you only want to use the KIDS' TS credits...

I would be sure to price it out, too, with the menus on allears.net and determine if the kids' order at CP is less and do what turns out best.

I think I am following you...what are the prices for the kid's menu @ CG? If they are reasonable, then I would pay OOP for that and then use the kids' TS credits for breakfast...Definitely make sure that the servers understand what you are wanting to do upfront....and make sureyou check your receipt to makesure it was charged correctly to your pool of credits (TS, CS, S)...

Thanks,

We'll be there right before Christmas, so holiday pricing applies for CP breakfast. Kids breakfast is $12.99/kid.

At CG my kids would most likely get a pizza or my 4 year old would get a mac and cheese and that would be $8.00 plus $3 for dessert, total $11.

Thanks everyone, I guess I'll just have to be very clear with the servers and will have to double check the receipt.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter