Trunk Bay Excursion

iluvwdw4ever

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this excursion?? I would love to know what your experience was and if you thought it was worth it.

How long is the boat ride to St. John?? Is it a small boat?? How long do you have at the beach?? How is the snorkeling?? Are there restrooms nearby?? What about a restaurant?? What is the schedule for the boats??

Thanks for the help!!

Bumping as I currently have this excursion booked and am curious as well on the opinions.... To answer one of your questions, the DCL website says it will take 1 hour on the ferry plus an additional 15 min. bus ride to get there.:)

Our family loved it! I don't remember how long the ferry ride over was but it was at least 30 minutes. The snorkeling was great! The beach wasn't as crowded as Megan's bay on St. Thomas. There is a snack shack there also. I do not think you will be disappointed. It is a BEAUTIFUL place!

There's a changing area and showers. Going to Virgin Island NP and snorkeling is something we always do when we're on a cruise that stops in St. Thomas. There are information signs in the water along the underwater nature trail! We're going in March!:banana::banana::banana:

Bobbi:goodvibes

This was one of the best beaches we have been to. Not a lot of people and the sand was soft.
Time on the beach was a couple of hours?
This picture may give you an idea how big the boat was.
We were there last February.

IMG_0682.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter