Trundle Beds

maddiesmommy2005

Mouseketeer
A friend of our family, who went to Disney a couple of years ago, swears to me that POFQ has trundle beds. Now being the researcher that I am, I said, that I had read only POR had the trundles, not POFQ. But he said no.... POFQ is where they had stayed and they had trundle beds. I'd love to believe it, because we plan on staying at POFQ when we go, and a trundle would be awesome, but not necessary since our littlest will be under 3.

Is this true? I'm still thinking my friend got POR and FQ mixed up...lol. :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!!

The only place that has trundle beds in POR in the Alligator Bayou section. If you need the trundle you'll want to request that specific area of POR. I researched this when we made our reservations in April because we will be traveling with 4 adults, one preschooler and a toddler and needed a room that could accomodate up to 6. POR would have worked, but we ultimately decided we needed a bigger room and decided to book at the Poly. I LOVE POR though. It's such a beautiful, peaceful resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter