Trouble deciding...

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Ok, we are going to GF in Septmeber. We are also planning on heading back to WDW in May 2003. Question is, we like the Carribean Beach and haven't been there in a few years but want to try BC or Poly concierge. So we're kicking around CBR, Polynesian Concierge or BC. Which would you pick and why? :rolleyes:

I have never stayed at CBR but I would love too, hopefully next june I will. Ihave stayed at the Poly concierge and I like it, not loved it, for all the extra money I would of rathered saved that to spend eselwhere, I have never stayed at BC but I was in there sister resort and the closness to Epcot and MGM can NOT be beat. Is staying near the MK important to you, if not I would do CBR and BC. Oh heck, i would even stay in the Tower of terror if I could be in Disney right now.:D

We have never stayed at the cbr or poly. So I cannot help you with those resorts. I can tell you about bc we stayed at the concierge level. WE LOVE IT! The cms are wonderful and you can not beat the location. Boardwalk, Epoct and Beaches and Cream, what more can you ask for?

It really depends on what parks you will do more. If its MK then the Poly if its Epcot then the BC. We are doing CBR followed by the Poly Concierge on our upcoming trip. I chose the Poly because I have always wanted to stay there and wanted to check it out for our 20th Anniversary trip next year. Also CBR and the Poly kind of compliment each other. They are both tropical in nature.

As you can see by my signature we have stayed at CBR quite a few times and we love it. Its such a relaxing, pretty resort. Close to Epcot and MGM. You can even see some of the higher fireworks at Epcot from Old Port Royale. CBR also promises to be even better once the rehab of OPR is completed. They are putting in an actual sitdown restaurant instead of the one they currently have. Captains Tavern looks exactly like what it is an add on afterthought and the food has to be carted over from the kitchen which is on the other side of foodcourt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter