Tron previews for DVC?

Are the early reservations typically available for dvc members that purchased resale? We plan on buying direct when poly2 is available, but all of our other contracts are resale.

Are the early reservations typically available for dvc members that purchased resale? We plan on buying direct when poly2 is available, but all of our other contracts are resale.
You must be eligible for Membership Extras to attend Moonlight Magic events. You will not be able to register during any period if you are not eligible for Membership Extras.

DVC Members that register can bring guests. Not sure what the limit has been for previous previews.

For the AP Previews, you can only register other AP holders that are listed in your MDE Family & Friends list.

Thanks. A couple more questions in case we get news this week of March DVC previews (we’re there beginning March 1st for 9 days).

- I know on the AP thread, someone has already posted the registration link so people can be ready to go upon announcement. I believe it’s a different registration link for DVC. Does anyone have that?

- How has registration process worked in the past? You go on the link and complete the information and if you get through do you pick an exact day and time? I assume you have to show up for that exact time frame?

- Will we need to worry about changing our park reservations over to MK for that day? We already have Park Reservations & dining plans set, so I’m very curious about this.

- If the dates work out, and I’m fortunate to get through to reserve previews for our party of 8 , and 1-2 people decide not to ride the attraction “day of”, can someone else take their magic band and ride a second time, assuming have all entered the park?

Many thanks!

Thanks. A couple more questions in case we get news this week of March DVC previews (we’re there beginning March 1st for 9 days).

- I know on the AP thread, someone has already posted the registration link so people can be ready to go upon announcement. I believe it’s a different registration link for DVC. Does anyone have that?

- How has registration process worked in the past? You go on the link and complete the information and if you get through do you pick an exact day and time? I assume you have to show up for that exact time frame?

- Will we need to worry about changing our park reservations over to MK for that day? We already have Park Reservations & dining plans set, so I’m very curious about this.

- If the dates work out, and I’m fortunate to get through to reserve previews for our party of 8 , and 1-2 people decide not to ride the attraction “day of”, can someone else take their magic band and ride a second time, assuming have all entered the park?

Many thanks!

I was able to get a preview for GOTG. It let me choose the time I wanted and yes, you have to go at the time you are scheduled.

You did not need a reservation that day for Epcot...though I did since I wanted to go in earlier. I did not have to enter names of the guests, so I think anyone can be part of your party.

I was able to get a preview for GOTG. It let me choose the time I wanted and yes, you have to go at the time you are scheduled.

You did not need a reservation that day for Epcot...though I did since I wanted to go in earlier. I did not have to enter names of the guests, so I think anyone can be part of your party.
Helpful info, thanks!

I could be wrong, but I believe that if you are scheduled for, lets say a party of 5 at 1:30pm , you need to show up with your whole party of 5.

They will probably check the DVC member, see that its a party of 5, and then count the 5 as they let you in.

If you show up with only 4, they will let the 4 in, but the fifth person won't be able to go later as they will have no way of tracking that.

The link for DVC event registrations are unique for each even and the actual registration link will not be known until DVC releases the event registration details.

The link for DVC event registrations are unique for each even and the actual registration link will not be known until DVC releases the event registration details.
Ah got it, thanks! Am hoping someone might post the link here once announced since I’ve heard official email notifications aren’t always timely.

I could be wrong, but I believe that if you are scheduled for, lets say a party of 5 at 1:30pm , you need to show up with your whole party of 5.

They will probably check the DVC member, see that its a party of 5, and then count the 5 as they let you in.

If you show up with only 4, they will let the 4 in, but the fifth person won't be able to go later as they will have no way of tracking that.

Correct. But the actual guests who make up that party doesn’t matter. I booked for 4 and it ended up just being me who went,

So, I offered the three extra spots to someone here on the DIs who was there the same time. They met me at check in point that day.

I was just saying that there is no recording of who the original people were so if two guests don’t want to go, you can offer those two spots to other guests to join you when you go.

Correct. But the actual guests who make up that party doesn’t matter. I booked for 4 and it ended up just being me who went,

So, I offered the three extra spots to someone here on the DIs who was there the same time. They met me at check in point that day.

I was just saying that there is no recording of who the original people were so if two guests don’t want to go, you can offer those two spots to other guests to join you when you go.
If anyone is willing to do this the week of March 19th-26th, we would be open to the opportunity. I don't believe they offer this for resale owners and we don't plan on purchasing direct until the new Poly information is available.

I know it will be based on what Disney decides to do with this preview, but in the past, were people able to book AP preview for a date then book DVC preview for another date? I have 2 trips already planned in March.
March 8-11 at RIV which would need to be DVC then a quick trip with daughter March 24 at Swan as we are both APs. I'm REALLY hoping info comes out this week.

I know it will be based on what Disney decides to do with this preview, but in the past, were people able to book AP preview for a date then book DVC preview for another date? I have 2 trips already planned in March.
March 8-11 at RIV which would need to be DVC then a quick trip with daughter March 24 at Swan as we are both APs. I'm REALLY hoping info comes out this week.
Yes. The two databases are not connected, even though both affiliations show in your MDE account. We didn't get to go to the GotG previews or the RotR previews, but we thoroughly enjoyed both AP and DVC previews of Pandora!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter