Tron previews for DVC?

I saw someone on FB say emails were sent to DVC members this morning. I don't have access to my personal email to confirm tho.

I haven’t received an email. Did they say what the dates were for the previews?

I saw someone on FB say emails were sent to DVC members this morning. I don't have access to my personal email to confirm tho.
Haha me too! Assuming we are speaking about the same post, I think this person has no idea what they are talking about!

I think it's still too early. I believe for the cosmic rewind preview we got an e-mail about a month or so before our stay?

I didn't get anything and DVC emails are one thing I do actually get from Disney. My last DVC email was the Moonlight Magic dates on 1/13. Could the person be confusing them?

Cast Member Preview is set to be in February so looks good for DVC & APs previews in March.
Said that CMs had to a have a park reservation as well. Seems like I remember a park reservation was automatic before for previews, correct? Meaning if you got in on the preview, you received a park reservation automatically.

Cast Member Preview is set to be in February so looks good for DVC & APs previews in March.
Said that CMs had to a have a park reservation as well. Seems like I remember a park reservation was automatic before for previews, correct? Meaning if you got in on the preview, you received a park reservation automatically.
Had not seen CM Previews in Feb..... That is interesting and could lead to DVC/AP preview access in March. We're there in early March, so we'll be watching closely!

Seems like I remember a park reservation was automatic before for previews, correct? Meaning if you got in on the preview, you received a park reservation automatically.
Not always. I think for Remy the CM preview came with a reservation but I think for MMRR it didn’t. Sometimes they do the previews before the park opens and cast are supposed to leave if they don’t have reservations.

Ooooh that is interesting! Maybe there is hope for our March trip after all!
For GoG, we didn't have to have a park reservation for Epcot - the day of our Guardians preview, our reservation was HS and we headed to Epcot for our time slot. They had someone checking you in at the gate.

I'm now a little concerned that our mid/late March trip may be outside of the DVC Preview window (if there is one) but I think there might be a possibility of a soft opening while there. We may just have to visit MK EVERY day while there just in case.

I'm now a little concerned that our mid/late March trip may be outside of the DVC Preview window (if there is one) but I think there might be a possibility of a soft opening while there. We may just have to visit MK EVERY day while there just in case.
They have not done soft opens for the last several attractions.

Fingers crossed for you! Do you have an AP as well? Obviously would give you more opportunity. After all of us have waited 5 years for this, I would hope they would schedule many preview days!

Fingers crossed for you! Do you have an AP as well? Obviously would give you more opportunity. After all of us have waited 5 years for this, I would hope they would schedule many preview days!

Sadly we let our APs lapse years ago...believe me if I could buy them again we would have them. We had money set aside last November for them just waiting to purchase...and then of course they stopped sales before we could buy them.

I’m going to be there March 1st-9th with family. I have never registered for an attraction preview before (live in the northeast so not there often enough!) but our adult kids would love this. If previews are announced for our dates, and I miraculously get through the registration “zoo”, can DVC members bring guests if they’re staying in your villa? Any max #? What about AP’s? I have AP as well.

Thanks in advance for any info based on prior experiences!

I’m going to be there March 1st-9th with family. I have never registered for an attraction preview before (live in the northeast so not there often enough!) but our adult kids would love this. If previews are announced for our dates, and I miraculously get through the registration “zoo”, can DVC members bring guests if they’re staying in your villa? Any max #? What about AP’s? I have AP as well.

Thanks in advance for any info based on prior experiences!
DVC Members that register can bring guests. Not sure what the limit has been for previous previews.

For the AP Previews, you can only register other AP holders that are listed in your MDE Family & Friends list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter