Tron AP preview thread

In March? There's a high chance I will be blocked out
I would not be shocked if it ends up being the top tier passes only… I think SWGE was that way

I either never got emails or got them too late in the past…. Ratatouille and GoTG were the first ones I’ve gotten into in ages

Thank you @CarolynFH. Says fastest in Disney World. Definitely looks interesting and exciting. When it starts - I am thinking a bit of Test Track, FOP and Mission Space - just first thoughts. DH won't ride it.......I would like to try it. Will wait by the exit and watch expressions on faces when they come out first :teeth::guilty:. I might have to wait for someone I can trust and knows me if it's something I can handle!!!
I plan to ride it once - and then I'll decide about future runs!

I would not be shocked if it ends up being the top tier passes only… I think SWGE was that way

I either never got emails or got them too late in the past…. Ratatouille and GoTG were the first ones I’ve gotten into in ages
Since it’s only one ride I’m not sure if they’ll do top tier only. I feel like it was different with SWGE because you could stay past your time in the land and wander around

Anyone think there’s a chance of previews prior to March 13th? After that point I won’t be able to go to Disney for at least 2 years so I’d really like to go on one last trip for Tron

I haven’t received any emails. Missed GotGCR, but scored other previews thanks to these threads!! Didn’t get the Galaxy’s Edge because didn’t have the tiered pass it was offered for.

For those that haven’t tried for a preview. If you’re eligible, you click the link and join a virtual queue with a countdown. In the past there have been glitches and people had to rejoin the queue. The spots fill up quickly. Many will get a preview and many will not.

Have they done a preview during a big blockout period before? I didn’t know if you could still go even if your pass is blocked out

Have they done a preview during a big blockout period before? I didn’t know if you could still go even if your pass is blocked out
You can’t go….
It would essentially mean that the preview would be tiered to sorcerer or incredi passes only if it were to occur during local spring break week when pirate & pixie dust are blocked

Following although we have a wedding St Patrick’s Day weekend so I hope that’s not the one 🤦🏼‍♀️
At the time Disney wasn’t letting guests upgrade their APs, at least not in the middle of AP year. The posters were glad they were able to do the preview. Please Disney, take my money

I don't remember if it was on DIS or a different fan forum.

Bummed as I have a feeling I'll be there during previews with zero way of getting one. Oh well...
Why do you say zero? D23 got previews for Guardians. Anyone can join D23. Granted it's not free but nor are AP or DVC. At least D23 is available easily so there is a chance

Hello again friends!! 👋🏻

It's that time again, huh? Imagine we are in it for the long haul with this wait for previews. Anyone have any guesses on when registration will start?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!