Trip Report - Tokyo and Tokyo Disney Parks - Disney Asia Extravaganza

corrie563

Mouseketeer
We (family of 4, 2 adults, 10yo and 8yo) just got back from going to every Disney Park in Asia over the past few weeks.

This is the Shanghai leg, the first leg, posted here https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...sney-asia-extravaganza.3773714/#post-61165541
Hing Kong here https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...sney-asia-extravaganza.3774020/#post-61167590
and below will be the Tokyo leg.

Our photos are on Instagram Corrie563 or pixiedustadventurers
Youtube vids going up weekly on pixie dust adventurers channel, subscribe so you get notified as they go up, there is a video for each day plus haul videos for each leg.
www.youtube.com
Pixie Dust Adventurers
Marley and Mace’s travelling adventures. Made by kids for kids. Account managed by mum.
www.youtube.com www.youtube.com
and lastly the blog www.coolinwithkids.blogspot.com

Happy to answer any questions.

Day 9 Tokyo
Used Klook car service from airport, driver was 15 minutes late. It was 11.30pm and we were all very tired, would have been so happy with the service if only he was on time! Not what I was expecting in Japan! The car was lovely and good driver though.

Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu

This is a quad room and there is a huge amount of space unexpected in Tokyo. 4 king single beds. But the bathroom is old and smells of mildew, and having the bed on the wall the joins the bathroom, I could smell it while sleeping. The following night I swapped beds with my husband as he couldn't smell it. Loved our stay here.

The location is amazing, view from our room of the scramble crossing.

Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku

This is awesome, we hit most of the spots on my list. But I do feel that you need to know where to go to find what you like. We all shopped for hours, so much great stuff to look at. Grabbed lunch at 7/11, so many choices, all good too. This place is just mindblowing. Amazing vibe. We all loved it here.

Robot restaurant

This was a bit of a gamble. The kids wanted to go, I had no idea what to expect and to be honest I still don’t know what happened, but I loved it! We all did, it feels like everything you expect from Tokyo. Definitely recommend, it’s loud though, they give kids head phones to cancel out some of the noise. Such a great time!

Genki Sushi

This was delicious! Lots of variety, and all fresh, quick service, because you only get a 45 minute seating and you have to be done. There is almost always a queue, put your name on the list, it moves quickly. Really good, and we ate a lot, it cost less than half of what we would spend at any other sushi train! And we all enjoyed our meal.

Day 10 Tokyo TeamLab Borderless

This morning we were headed to TeamLab Borderless at the Mori Building, it was going to be 46 minutes on a train and I just didn’t want to start the day stuffy on the train, it is hot and hotter underground. So we got a cab, hotel called it, took 15 minutes to come. Very nice car and very clean. Cost 6900Y, a LOT for a 15 minute car ride! But it was nice to not arrive flustered!

TeamLab Borderless Digital Art Museum

I am so happy we missioned out here. This was such a beautiful experience. The art put me right in my happy place, I could have spent hours just being still in those rooms. The athletic garden was amazing for the kids, lots of opportunities to move with the art, to jump, climb, slide, draw, so much to do! We spent around 1.5h there, if child free would have been another hour or two. Highly recommend.

Train to Harajuku

We made a beeline to Eiselwelt gelato to get some cute ice creams, much needed on a warm, sunny day! Messy though! We walked up and down Takeshita st, got our Totti fairy floss/candy floss, a few cute things. Loved this area. Walked through Omotesando, down through Shibuya, and back to Genki sushi for dinner. No wait, delicious sushi and more shopping.

I find the journeying in Japan to be annoying. I love a destination that you can walk everywhere (think Hawaii, Vegas, Disney Anaheim) or journeys are easy (think New York, London), this is neither. It’s a very efficient system but it’s a struggle to find the right entrance for the right spot and then the long indirect journeys made wanting to go places feel like a bit of a downer.

It’s rude to eat on trains here, or to eat at the station, or walking, but there are no park benches (or bins for that matter) so we were always starving, trying to find the right place to eat when we didn’t have to be somewhere, most of the rules here I love, but this was the bane of snack and lunch time.

The people on trains were amazing, we loved how politely people line up for the trains, and once on, people kept offering us seats to stay as a group (if there was a seat to go to). It was very kind, I have never seen this anywhere else in the world.

We also stayed at the Shibuya Excel Tokyu. The best part of the hotel is the Limousine Bus to the airport is right outside the lobby.

Day 11 Sanrio Puroland

We got off the train at Tama Centre station which is beautifully decorated with Sanrio characters. Take the elevated walk to Puroland, straight ahead and then left.

We started from the bottom. Walked into the Fairyland show, it was really hard to get in to because it was all in Japanese, we decided not to spend 40 minutes here and left early. Straight into Kawaii Kabuki, this had that strangeness that the robot restaurant had. It’s in Japanese, but still entertaining, the kids loved it. Then into the Gudetama show!

Another one that we had no clue what was going on, Mace was the only one that enjoyed this. It’s very interactive, if you speak the language. We walked out and the thing where Hello Kitty sings and the whole area lights up was starting, because of the way we exited we got a front row seat! It’s very beautiful.

Ride My Me Road Drive, said 30 minute wait, more like 15, terrible ride, but the cutest photos at a really reasonable price 900yen.

The Gudetama attraction, photo ops, games and lots of queues. The twin star attraction, more photo ops. After 3.5 hours we were done, even Mace, Marley could have stayed on. Exhausted. Headed back to Shibuya to do the last of our shopping, lots of Kit Kat’s!

Dinner: Went to Katsu Midori sushi at seibu 8th floor, it had a queue of around 20 people when we arrived at 4.30! Crazy! But the food was amazing! So many veggie options, all options were delicious. And so inexpensive compared to home!!!

Back to hotel, exhausted!

Day 12 Tokyo Bay Hilton and Disneyland

Check out of Shibuya Excel Hotel was easy.

Iruka shuttle

Pick up scheduled at 8, car was there at 7.49, we were ready! Love an early car. Beautiful and clean vehicle. Smooth drive.

Hilton Tokyo Bay

Arrived at 8.30, checked in, they gave us our key for the afternoon and took our luggage to our room.

Walk 3 minutes to the monorail station. 4 day pass for 1400 yen. Monorail 3 mins to DisneySea, mins to Disneyland.

Tokyo Disneyland

First word Queues! To use the bathroom, to eat, to drink, to ride, queues everywhere. This is a Sunday, we expected queues, but this was next level, I would hate to see it on a Saturday (this first visit was a Sunday).

Next word Rules! No ears on in attractions, children on right hand side of ride, no lcd photography as well as flash photography, take your bags off (common sense but they start reminding you ten people before you get to the front of the queue) sit down for the parade, most of these make the park experience even more enjoyable.

We arrived late today, 9.30ish, we were expecting serious queues to get in, but there was about 10 people in front of us! Shocking!

Headed to Tomorrowland Hall to try for the show lottery, nothing! On the way we passed Monsters Inc Ride and Go Seek, there were 5pm fast passes available, we grabbed them, thought for sure they would be gone. A bit of shopping, and a spot for the Spooky Boo parade. The floor was a little wet and as we were deciding where to sit, a cast member appeared and put down park maps for us to sit on. Both unexpected and appreciated. The cast members here are super attentive.

Spooky boo parade

A bunch of floats with Mickey and friends in spooky versions of the lands in this park. Ends with a lot of singing and dancing.

Quick bathroom break, I got out the map to see what’s next, within 30 seconds two different cast members had asked if I needed help. Love the cast members here.

Tiki Room walk on. This is in Japanese, they hand out little translators for other languages. Grabbed a fastpass for Haunted Mansion Halloween overlay, 2.30 (at 11.30). Small world 20 minutes. Best Small World ever! Pinocchio’s daring journey 20 minutes, as average as any. Queues for ice cream for 15 minutes, as we ate it, the Dreaming Up parade started. This parade was beautiful, impressive, lots of attention to detail! A man let the kids in front of him to get a better view, people here seem so polite.

Into the Country Bear Jamboree. Lunch at Plasma Rays, vegetarian Japanese curry which was very satisfying yet a small serve for the price. Fastpass for Haunted Mansion, still took 15 minutes. Overlay was cool but I prefer the original. Shopping, more food, and at Pan Galactic Pizza Port we got alien Mochi, it was sooooo delicious. Fastpass for Monster’s Inc Ride and Go Seek, our last attraction of the day, loved it, we have a lot of shopping to do! Bought loads of cute merch, grabbed some pastries to take home.

6 minute monorail ride home, 3 minute walk, stop at the convenience store and the Disney shop and we were finally home. Showers and the pastries! Custard bread and orange pastry were both amazing, melon bread is melony 😂 it’s okay but not my favourite. Marley hated it, Mace loved it!

Day 13
Tokyo DisneySea

We did the worst possible thing and arrived ten minutes before opening, the queue was wild! It only took 15 Minutes to get in though. The way they queue here is a massive free for all that ends up at the turnstiles or attraction at which point you need to know who is next, this didn't suit any of us, I like a clear cut line.

First stop Toy Story Midway Mania fastpass, at 8.30am we got a 6pm return! Maybe that’s the plus of coming so early? No luck on the lottery. Walked to the Arabian Coast, the theming is superb! I feel like I’m in Agrabah. We went on the carousel twice, charming takes on Aladdin songs.

Rode Sinbads Storybook Voyage, it was beautiful!

Mermaid Lagoon for some shopping, then King Tritons Concert, this show was amazing. If you have any emotional connection to the film, see it! It feels like you are in the movie. The theatre is gorgeous, and the show is so creatively done. Joy! All of the rides are at 30+ minutes, it seems like it’s like that everywhere at only 11am. Shocker!

Back to Arabian Coast because it’s so pretty and also shopping.

Walk to Aquatopia, it takes forever to get anywhere here, heat makes people slow and it’s a lot of ground to cover. 40 minute wait. Everything is this long at this point, midday. We chose the ‘get wet’ line because the heat is stifling, and boy did we get wet! It was worth the queue for the relief! Off to cape cod to check the Duffy and friends merch. Grabbed some milk chocolate popcorn, it was average and nothing like chocolate flavour. The carts take card now, I was always told you needed cash for the carts. There was a Stella Lou photo set up on the walk and Marley got Stella Lou in a picture, this is huge in all of the Asia parks. We were told that Japan is a cash society, make sure you always have plenty of cash on you. We only needed cash to buy and top up our Suica/Pasmo cards, and gashapon machines.

A lot of walking around. Lunch veggie curry at Agrabah, it’s hard when we have to go to two places every time we eat, there isn’t much vegetarian stuff in the parks, 3 places have one dish each. Another frustrating thing is not being able to get a side of fries, have to buy a meat meal including fries. Or not being able to get a drink at the same cart as popcorn or ice cream. It makes no sense and just adds to this ongoing queuing. Another ride on Sindbad, walk on.

Kids dinner at Cape Cod Cook Off, couldn’t get that side of fries (the fries are vegan!). 30 minute queue for 20,000 leagues under the sea. We had heard people say that it’s an accomplishment to get on 5 attractions in one day at the Tokyo Disney Parks, I see that, we have managed to, but only because the kids don’t love thrill rides. This adds to my feeling of not being my favourite park. Maybe arguably the best park based on theming, immersion, detail, parades, it really is a level up, but so many queues, not great food options, nowhere near as many amazing snacks as Anaheim, and barely any vegetarian food, it might be ‘the best’, but it’s not my favourite. Back to 20,000 leagues, it was good, probably would have been infinitely better had I known what was going on 😂 I kept thinking our ship was doomed, but unfortunately not the case!

Mermaid Lagoon, I love it here! Awesome spot to get out of the heat or rain. Queued 30 minutes to get on to Blow fish race, we balked at that time this morning, but the ride simply didn’t get a smaller queue! Then using our Toy Story Midway Mania fastpass. Grabbed some pastries to keep us full into the night, we have been eating in the middle of meal times to queue less and be able to get a seat.

Day 14
Disneyland

Arrived 40 minutes before park opening. The queue is just a squish of people as opposed to orderly lines. It was hectic. we do not like this at all, I felt terrible for the kids, they were squished with no air, it was humid, and as much as I just wanted to get out of there, we were committed, so we stayed until they let us in.

Park opened and we went straight to the Monsters Inc fastpass, got return for 11.50. Walked to Poohs Hunny Hunt, this was amazing, it’s trackless and so immersive! Second to last scene it broke down! They fit us all off the ride and walked through the las scene to exit. They gave us a fastpass to use there at any time in the day!

Haunted Mansion Jack Skellington overlay 13 minutes, definitely worth getting to the park with a plan, and use a waiting time app or website to help you work out the best way forward. Small world 20 minutes.

Get fastpass for Astro blasters, 12.50 return, walked into the first showing of one mans dream 2, this one is unreserved, 20 mins before start, got seating in the middle middle of the theatre, impressive! This show is so much fun! Even if you don’t speak Japanese, it’s basically numbers from a bunch of the movies, a best of really. Loved it! Probably could have done without the last track.

Out to Monsters Inc fastpass, some lunch, and Astro blasters fastpass. Buzz Astroblasters Tokyo is by far the worst version of this ride. You can’t see the laser at all. We decided not to get any more fastpasses for it despite there being some available.

Pirates of the Caribbean 10 minute wait so we did this, to my children’s dismay! Good ride, on par with Anaheim, they still sell the women here! Mace ended up loving it!

Walk around, 35 minutes for Peter Pan, it’s such a charming ride, had to do it, and it was different! The kids say better. Walked around toon town and got Marley chip and dale popcorn bucket! Ate the popcorn!

Queen Of Hearts for dinner, some surprising veggie options, it’s very expensive for small meals, but a treat to order vegetarian easily!

Used our Winnie the Pooh fastpass. This is such a sweet ride, really enjoyed it. Noticed that in the crazy room, every ride is different, so ride it more than once if you can.

Last attraction, Tiki Room, Stitch takeover! We love this, and wish it was longer. More shopping!

Pastries from sweetheart cafe, more shopping and headed to the monorail, love being one stop away when it’s the end of a big day! 10 hour day today, park opened at 9 instead of 8. Definitely far less people today, but their version of quiet is Anaheim’s busy summer day!

Day 15 DisneySea

This morning we decided to have a slow morning. It was needed and we decided that we didn’t enjoy the squish of the pre park opening queue enough to make it worth getting a fastpass for Toy Story Mania. We got in, and there were still fast passes available so we made our way over. I misjudged how high a curb was, stacked into a tree. It was bad, but I got it together quickly while sending Mark off to get the fastpass. We went to first aid to get patched up. First aid was amazing, the staff were lovely and attentive with the help of google translate.

Some shopping and a 5 minute wait for 20,000 leagues under the sea. 5 minutes wait for the carousel. Run into Aladdin who had a really long chat with us, shopping, shell ice cream. Walk on Sindbad, ran into Abu, Aladdin and Jasmine and Genie, barely any wait for pics with each of them!

Mermaid lagoon, 15 minute wait for Jumpin Jellyfish, 25 for Blowfish Balloon Race. 20 minute wait for Aquatopia, we thought wet, but there was no wet today!!! It was very average without getting soaked. Cape Cod Cook Off, nice to get some air con after our Aquatopia disappointment! No sides of fries, still frustrating.

Ducked out of the park to check the Ikspiari Disney store. So glad we did, the back half of the store was mostly 50% off, things I wanted in the city but felt were over priced suddenly fell into our price range. We bought a whole lot of stuff! And back to the parks to use our Toy Story Mania fastpass. This was our last attraction, for lack of veggie options we decided to go to the hotel for dinner.

Today (Wednesday) was the slowest day in the park, and it still felt as busy as a busy day at anaheim in Summer. Don't think we will be back here until they have an English translation of the app.

Woke up feeling much better, perfect timing for travel day! Super slow morning, packing, chilling, not quite enough time to go and do anything, so passed the time in the hotel.

Klook car booked to pick us up at 1pm. There was no confirmation on this, I messaged them yesterday and they seemed slow to reply and then had us being picked up at the wrong hotel and going to the wrong airport. To say I was concerned is an understatement. But at 12.50pm the driver arrived and off we went!

Drank our last melon soda. Grabbed a late lunch at the airport. Tried to find a book as my kindle wouldn’t sync, no luck. Fortunately the Kindle connected to the wifi at the airport, woohoo! Security was easy and home we went.

An epic trip, I know we will take a bit to recover, very intense.

Thank you very much for your detailed trip report - some great info included, it sounds like you had a great trip! I've jotted down a few things - we are off to Japan for the first time in mid December.
My youngest (13) and I have done all the Disney Parks except for Tokyo so we are pretty excited to see it - husband and other son not so much : )
I've found the planning so much harder than anything else I've done. Shanghai was an absolute breeze compared to Tokyo.
I bit the bullet and bought a package, staying at Disneyland Hotel for 2n/3days - we're shifting to the Sheraton for the last night. Being December / Christmas time it was hard to know how busy it would be. My husband and older son (16) do not really do crowds or lines so I'm hoping with the included FP's with the package we will be able to do most things we want to. I think Space and Indy are shut when we are there so that's two down.

Not too sure what we want to do in Tokyo - I don't want to overplan it but don't want to be clueless about what to do for the 2days we have there either. We're not super into museums or temples etc.. but have been jotting down a few things that I've been reading about here and there, quite a few you've mentioned in your posts so I've jotted down a few more details about them.

so, thanks again. I enjoyed reading about your trip!

Thank you very much for your detailed trip report - some great info included, it sounds like you had a great trip! I've jotted down a few things - we are off to Japan for the first time in mid December.
My youngest (13) and I have done all the Disney Parks except for Tokyo so we are pretty excited to see it - husband and other son not so much : )
I've found the planning so much harder than anything else I've done. Shanghai was an absolute breeze compared to Tokyo.
I bit the bullet and bought a package, staying at Disneyland Hotel for 2n/3days - we're shifting to the Sheraton for the last night. Being December / Christmas time it was hard to know how busy it would be. My husband and older son (16) do not really do crowds or lines so I'm hoping with the included FP's with the package we will be able to do most things we want to. I think Space and Indy are shut when we are there so that's two down.

Not too sure what we want to do in Tokyo - I don't want to overplan it but don't want to be clueless about what to do for the 2days we have there either. We're not super into museums or temples etc.. but have been jotting down a few things that I've been reading about here and there, quite a few you've mentioned in your posts so I've jotted down a few more details about them.

so, thanks again. I enjoyed reading about your trip!
I found that with this whole trip it was way harder to plan than any other trip I have been on. So I wrote so many notes and they came in so handy!

In the US our ride queue limit is 20 minutes, in Japan we allowed 40, just to get on everything. The extra fastpasses will help, they go so quickly in the morning! Definitely have a plan of the rides you want to go on, and the wait time app on your phone so you can make quick decisions.

I highly recommend the Robot Restaurant, you will all get something out of it, its pretty crazy! Definitely have a plan for an event each day, but definitely give yourselves time to wander around, Tokyo is like nothing else, every night when we got in, we were all just vibing off it. When planning have a look at how long it will take to get there with the trains and add ten minutes.

It is an amazing place. We were watching a youtube video of Tokyo DisneySea this afternoon and the kids are pretty keen to go back. I'm waiting until there is an English version of the app.

Thank you for your response. We are the same in regards to ride queue times and know Anaheim well enough to not have to wait longer than 20mins, and usually less, with good planning even at busy times.
I am working out a basic tour plan for our day and will let my lot know they might just have to get used to waiting longer than they're used to. My 13yr old will be fine with it but we'll see with the other two!

Can you give me some more info on the wait time app - I'm having trouble sorting this. Isn't it only in Japanese and can only be downloaded thru Japan iTunes?

Thanks for info on Robot Restaurant - I'd looked into it but I didn't really think it was our sort of thing and it's pretty expensive, especially with our AUD at the moment! Will keep it as a maybe though : )

Cheers :-)

Thank you for your response. We are the same in regards to ride queue times and know Anaheim well enough to not have to wait longer than 20mins, and usually less, with good planning even at busy times.
I am working out a basic tour plan for our day and will let my lot know they might just have to get used to waiting longer than they're used to. My 13yr old will be fine with it but we'll see with the other two!

Can you give me some more info on the wait time app - I'm having trouble sorting this. Isn't it only in Japanese and can only be downloaded thru Japan iTunes?

Thanks for info on Robot Restaurant - I'd looked into it but I didn't really think it was our sort of thing and it's pretty expensive, especially with our AUD at the moment! Will keep it as a maybe though : )

The wait time app I used was TDR Wait Fast Pass Show Times, in English on itunes. The disney park app is in Japanese on Japanese itunes, which means you need a good plan to make sure you get your fastpasses on foot quickly because tey can go so fast! by 8.20am on a weekend, later on a weekday.

Any tickets, always check Klook first, they are cheaper. To be honest, I wasn't sure about the robot restaurant, but it was awesome.

Day 12 Tokyo Bay Hilton and Disneyland

Check out of Shibuya Excel Hotel was easy.

Iruka shuttle

Pick up scheduled at 8, car was there at 7.49, we were ready! Love an early car. Beautiful and clean vehicle. Smooth drive.

How much was the car service from Shibuya Excel to the Sheraton?

Have you checked out the TDRExplorer website?? He has an amazing amount of information on there and an Ebook as well - It helped us plan our first trip 2 years ago and we didn't feel stressed one bit. What dates in December are you going?? If its before 12/20 you should be fine with the crowds, and as long as you avoid Saturday and Sunday it won't be that bad!!

Hey Wallyworld81 - yes, I found that website great. I did buy the ebook. I'll have to pull it up and read thru it again, just been a bit busy lately.
I don't know why but compared to all the other places we've been in Asia, including all the other Disney parks, I've just found it all so confusing : (
Tokyo Disney seems very complicated compared to HKDL and SDL which I found a breeze to organise - it certainly helped they had English app's etc..
I've downloaded the app Corrie mentions above so hopefully I can make some sense of that but it does give me a bit of headache looking at it : )
I'm completely confused about the trains - I've used the HyperDia website and am still confused : )
I've bought our train tickets through Klook and just hope I've bought the right ones!
We are in Tokyo for 3n, TDR for 3n then we travel up to Hakuba for 6n before coming back down to Narita Itl. the night before we fly home on Christmas Day.
I got the JR East (Nagano) pass and I've bought a 72hour subway pass for our first three days.
Our hotel in Tokyo is a Disney partner hotel and they've said we can transfer to TDH with our luggage.
We will be at TDR from Sunday 12/15. We will probably go into TDS that afternoon. I know weekends aren't great but we'll be using that Sunday just to look around more than anything.
Our park days will be Monday & Tuesday. Not enough time I know but it will have to do for this trip. As mentioned, my husband and older son are not huge Disney fans so that will be enough for them.
My son and I did 8 days at Disneyland Anaheim last time so 2 days won't be enough but it will give us an overview of the parks and who knows, we might come back - we'd like to go back to Shanghai, we loved that one!
We'll just have a solid plan for the attractions that are a 'not to miss' for us and go from there!

Thanks, sorry Corrie - did not mean to hijack your post! I'm reading through all your posts again today to check that I didn't miss anything that I wanted to jot down, they've been very helpful!

Last edited:
Hey Wallyworld81 - yes, I found that website great. I did buy the ebook. I'll have to pull it up and read thru it again, just been a bit busy lately.
I don't know why but compared to all the other places we've been in Asia, including all the other Disney parks, I've just found it all so confusing : (
Tokyo Disney seems very complicated compared to HKDL and SDL which I found a breeze to organise - it certainly helped they had English app's etc..
I've downloaded the app Corrie mentions above so hopefully I can make some sense of that but it does give me a bit of headache looking at it : )
I'm completely confused about the trains - I've used the HyperDia website and am still confused : )
I've bought our train tickets through Klook and just hope I've bought the right ones!
We are in Tokyo for 3n, TDR for 3n then we travel up to Hakuba for 6n before coming back down to Narita Itl. the night before we fly home on Christmas Day.
I got the JR East (Nagano) pass and I've bought a 72hour subway pass for our first three days.
Our hotel in Tokyo is a Disney partner hotel and they've said we can transfer to TDH with our luggage.
We will be at TDR from Sunday 12/15. We will probably go into TDS that afternoon. I know weekends aren't great but we'll be using that Sunday just to look around more than anything.
Our park days will be Monday & Tuesday. Not enough time I know but it will have to do for this trip. As mentioned, my husband and older son are not huge Disney fans so that will be enough for them.
My son and I did 8 days at Disneyland Anaheim last time so 2 days won't be enough but it will give us an overview of the parks and who knows, we might come back - we'd like to go back to Shanghai, we loved that one!
We'll just have a solid plan for the attractions that are a 'not to miss' for us and go from there!

Thanks, sorry Corrie - did not mean to hijack your post! I'm reading through all your posts again today to check that I didn't miss anything that I wanted to jot down, they've been very helpful!
No problem. ThisNatasha on youtube also has great tips for the whole Tokyo experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!