trip planning advice

blakefamily

Mouseketeer
Hello,
We will be arriving to offsite resort Orange Lake on 9/21, then switching to SSR on 9/28 and flying home on 10/1. We have 6 people in our party. 3 of us have the 4 day magic tickets. and we want to do a MNSSHP. The 4 day tickets have to be used within 7 days. so trying to decide on our 1st park day. We do not want to do a park day on the MNSSHP night. Here is a snipped image of my initial thoughts. What do you think ?
Would you switch the MNSSHP date ? We want to be able to have monday 9/30 as a park day for either HS or AK in hopes of getting FP for SDD or FOP...so the earliest our first Park ticket day could be Tuesday 9/24. Thoughts and advice greatly appreciated :)

Another thought or concern i'm having is EMH....should I try to avoid them or not. looks like 9/29 is HS and 9/30 is AK....we were planning on hitting those parks on either of those days so wondering if I should plan with or against. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated. so far I only have 1 adr, that is whispering canyon on 9/22 @ 5p.

Hi....I would move this to the Theme Parks/Strategies board. You will get lots of good info there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter