Trip pictures May 05-06

Hey Raptor! :wave2:

This is such a beautiful photo:

flowers3.JPG

Waiting times of 180mins on SM:M2? Ouch! How was it operating? I keep reading in various places that the effects are going wrong sometimes... Has anything been changed with it, or did you not even ride it with wait times like that?

Wow, I quess we were very lucky when we were there that there was a very short wait...about 15 mins! :banana:

Great photos!! thanks!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Waiting times of 180mins on SM:M2? Ouch! How was it operating? I keep reading in various places that the effects are going wrong sometimes... Has anything been changed with it, or did you not even ride it with wait times like that?

Hi DLRPM (Ant is easier ;-) )

We haven't encountered any problems. All effects were working fine! I think they put up the volume of the supernova explosion. :)

Great pics :flower:

guess I will love the *new* Emporium :goodvibes and cant wait to go on saturday....havent been for almost 6!!! weeks :cool1:

Greets Renate :wizard:

When we were there in April, the wait time for Space Mountain Mission 2 said 15 minutes when my husband and the family got on. (My nephew and I didn't go on.) Then they changed it to 30 min. By the time they got off, it said 15 again. They reported that they didn't even have to wait 10 minutes.

(I should probably post some of my pictures eventually too.)

Lovely clear pictures - ahh memories!!! But, wheres the thumb or the "forgot to flash" pictures or the half a child 'cos he moved piccie!! :sunny:

Well again Kristof as usual brilliant photos especially how beautiful the park can look with flowers, and whats with the Pinocchio queue I have never seen it that long that is really mad where did all these people come from and suddenly decide to go to Disneyland Resort Paris. :earseek:

Wonderful and original photos!

Re: the special effects of SM2, I rode it twice and was left under the impression that the 2nd time, some lights were 'missing' towards the end of the ride. But I assumed that it was different every time? or depending on which track you took the ride, left or right, although it shouldn't make a difference........So, that explains it..... :confused3

Terrific pics. Makes me feel quite 'homesick'!

I love that little shop in one of the arcades - can never remember which one but it's on the left as you come into the parks! It has such lovely little crystal and glass items. I usually get something there for Mum who has to stop at home and cat/parrot sit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter