• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TriceraTop Spin will be closed February 9 through March 16, 2004

palmtreegirl

Loving life in Florida
Darn! I know this ride isn't exactly a crowd favorite but my DS(3) LOVES it, oh well. At least I found out in advance so I can tell him now, thanks to Deb at All-Ears!

That's too bad, but understandable, cause it has to happen. I was just in WDW last week and spoke with a friend who works in Dinosaur (CTX) and she told me that Dinosaur is scheduled for refurbishing this spring. She didn't know the exact date, only spring. So far the employee website doesn't have anything listed yet, but keep watching.

That ride seems pretty new to be going down for an extended rehab. Is this a common occurance for rides that are just a few years old?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter