Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

What happens to a CLFP+ if a ride is broken down or weather closes the attraction?
IIRC we got the same anytime FP that you would get if that happened with a regular FP when TT went down last summer. I think it was good for any ride since TT is a tier 1 attraction, I guess I'm not completely sure what you would get if a tier 2 went down. I wold assume an anytime FP for a tier 2 attraction?

IIRC we got the same anytime FP that you would get if that happened with a regular FP when TT went down last summer. I think it was good for any ride since TT is a tier 1 attraction, I guess I'm not completely sure what you would get if a tier 2 went down. I wold assume an anytime FP for a tier 2 attraction?

Yes, I’m pretty sure this is how it works. I had a CL ToT replaced with an anytime FP when it was down and we could use it for anything in the park other than Toy Story attractions.

Not sure if anyone has any experience with this or if it's new for this year, but we booked our paid FPs this morning hoping to get the illuminations FP for the 4th of July that a few other people online have mentioned AND that signature services said is usually offered, only to be told they weren't offering that this year. We got everything else we wanted, but as we're exactly at our 90 days from check out, we thought we'd try back a couple times as we get closer to 60 days and see if they offer it a little later. Sigh.

Is there a forum that explains how this works? If you book CL and purchase the FPs, do they have to be booked for the days that you're at your CL reservation, in situations you have a split stay and only the first is CL? Or can you book them for any days that you are there?
TIA!

Is there a forum that explains how this works? If you book CL and purchase the FPs, do they have to be booked for the days that you're at your CL reservation, in situations you have a split stay and only the first is CL? Or can you book them for any days that you are there?
TIA!
Either the beginning of this thread or the first page of the General FP info thread (or both) has the General info spelled out, and then the rest of this thread discussed the ins and outs and everyone’s experiences.

You have to have at least a 2 night CL stay and book at least 3 days of the CL FPs to participate, and the days you book the CL FPs do have to be during your CL stay (including your check in and check out days). So you can’t do any of the CL FP days during the part of a split stay that isn’t CL unless you are doing the day you check out of CL and into a non CL room.

If we have a split stay and both are CL stays - 2 nights each. (GF & BC)

Are we able to do 1day purchase during 1st CL and 2FP purchase during 2nd CL stay?

If we have a split stay and both are CL stays - 2 nights each. (GF & BC)

Are we able to do 1day purchase during 1st CL and 2FP purchase during 2nd CL stay?
Yes. We are doing it across a three way split CL stay. You just have to wait until 90 days prior to your last checkout.

Can anyone provide info about booking more Fastpasses after using the first three regular ones? For instance, if I schedule my 3 regular Fastpasses in the morning and my extra cl Fastpasses in the evening, can I book more regular Fastpasses in the afternoon before I’ve used my extra ones? Or do all 6 have to be used before booking more?

Can anyone provide info about booking more Fastpasses after using the first three regular ones? For instance, if I schedule my 3 regular Fastpasses in the morning and my extra cl Fastpasses in the evening, can I book more regular Fastpasses in the afternoon before I’ve used my extra ones? Or do all 6 have to be used before booking more?
After you use your 3 regular ones you can begin scheduling 4th, 5th, etc... However they cannot overlap with the CL ones. So if, for example, your CL FPs were 6-7, 7-8, and 8-9 the last rolling regular FP you could get by refreshing would be 5-6. And you can't try to move the CL ones up by refreshing, you can only move them by calling DSS.

We have a club level stay in late October. Will we be able to get a fast pass for the new Star Wars ride.
I know that they will not be doing fast pass for opening but what about late October ???

We have a club level stay in late October. Will we be able to get a fast pass for the new Star Wars ride.
I know that they will not be doing fast pass for opening but what about late October ???

Disney has not announced when FP will start for this attraction, so your guess is as good as anyone else’s. My guess is it will be 2020 before FPs are offered.

What is the best way to secure these CLFPs? Do you call on the morning of your window or do you email a few days earlier with details? Will they secure ALL of your FastPasses at this time or only the purchased ones? It's been 6 years since our last Disney trip and they still had paper FastPasses back then. I've got so much to learn!

What is the best way to secure these CLFPs? Do you call on the morning of your window or do you email a few days earlier with details? Will they secure ALL of your FastPasses at this time or only the purchased ones? It's been 6 years since our last Disney trip and they still had paper FastPasses back then. I've got so much to learn!
I have only done it twice, and I simply called them and had my notes of what FPs I wanted on what days. I never had any communication with them prior about this other than confirming the day I could call. The first time I did it I didn't call until around 70 days prior to check out, and still had no problem getting all of the fps I wanted at the times I wanted. This last time I did call on my 90 days, and had no problems with times or rides. They will book your CL and regular Fps, but only for the days you purchase the CL FPs. For any other days you need to make your fps at 60 days like usual.

NEWBIE!!!!! Wanting to try to figure this all out. Do you want to request your regular FPs first and then CLFPs after those or request CLFPs first and then give then your regular ones? It seems to me that it would be better to give them your request for your regular ones first and then your request for your CLFPs after those so you can start getting your fourth or extra regular one once your regular times are up.
Example: Regular FPs 9:00-10:00, 10:00-11:00, 11:00-12:00 and then do CLFPs for 12:00-1:00, 1:00-2:00, 2:00-3:00 then you can book your extra regular FPs starting at 12:00 then correct????? Or can you mix up the times so that you do the rides in the same area but some of the Fast Passes are regular Fast Passes and some are Club Level Fast Passes?

Sorry for so many questions but I would really appreciate help from those that have already booked these.

Maybe someone would be willing to show an example of a day of their trip that they booked. That would be great!

Last edited:
NEWBIE!!!!! Wanting to try to figure this all out. Do you want to request your regular FPs first and then CLFPs after those or request CLFPs first and then give then your regular ones? It seems to me that it would be better to give them your request for your regular ones first and then your request for your CLFPs after those so you can start getting your fourth or extra regular one once your regular times are up.
Example: Regular FPs 9:00-10:00, 10:00-11:00, 11:00-12:00 and then do CLFPs for 12:00-1:00, 1:00-2:00, 2:00-3:00 then you can book your extra regular FPs starting at 12:00 then correct????? Or can you mix up the times so that you do the rides in the same area but some of the Fast Passes are regular Fast Passes and some are Club Level Fast Passes?

Sorry for so many questions but I would really appreciate help from those that have already booked these.

Maybe someone would be willing to show an example of a day of their trip that they booked. That would be great!

Booking regular FPs first followed by CL later in the day will give the best chances of getting 4th and more FPs more easily.

I didn’t always book my regular FPs first, though. When you want to get around the regular hopping or tier restrictions for normal FPs you have to use CL FPs for the ones that don’t fit into regular FP rules. So, if you want to start at DHS for SDD and TSM, then hop to MK, you’d have to book one MK and the two DHS FPs as club level in addition to your three regular FPs at MK. All of your regular FPs have to be in the same park, but you can mix and match CL.

If you do this, you can start looking for 4th+ FPs earlier, but they won't overlap with the CLFPs, so you would see times that are after 3 pm.

As ddib2015 said, you have to take tiering & any park hopping you plan into account. MK doesn’t have tiers, so if I am doing a whole day there, I do try & just stay in an area & minimize backtracking. But I also consider which rides I might want to tweak the times on. I will make mine train paid, because the chances of being able to change the time is slim. But I might want to tweak HM so I can fit in HOP, say, so I make that one unpaid.

We are doing DS then hopping to Epcot. DS we want 4 FPs, 2 at Epcot. I made SDD paid, because there is no chance I will be able to change it day of. So then I did 3 regular there, 1 of which was TS. We will hop to Epcot & get 2 tier 1 rides that evening (Soarin & TT). And after I use my 3 free at DS, I can still try for a 4th later at Epcot.

So really, plan your day first then figure out what to use as paid from there.

we have club level Booked for November to utilize the FPP feature. Any idea when we will know if the program will still be offered?

we have club level Booked for November to utilize the FPP feature. Any idea when we will know if the program will still be offered?
Unless they decide to make it official (i.e. put it on their website) I'm not sure that you'll know for sure until you call in to make the FPP reservations at 90 days. There hasn't been any sign that they're going to end it, though. If anything, they may expand it in some way, given all the rumors of paid FP that are circulating and the increase in other paid events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter