Tree House Villa - Love 'em

I cannot WAIT. I hate to wish my life away but......COME ON SEPTEMBER!

I was thinking the same thing! DH and I are going to OKW in October however I find myself longing for my April 2010 trip to THV. We are meeting our sons (both serving in the Airforce) at the THV. Can't wait to all be together as a family.....The THV sound perfect for our family...my boys miss hunting and fishing in western New York, they love the wilderness....I am so excited for our stay!:yay::yay::yay:

thanks so much for the pics and info! We are staying 7/11-7/18, can't wait. Is the bus situation ok so far? Any remarks on that? how long is it to Downtown Disney from there? I heard we can catch a boat across the lake, is that near the treehouses at all?

Hey, we will be there also from 7/12 through 7/18. Maybe we'll see each other:thumbsup2

Can't wait to try out the treehouses! The 5 of us usually stay @the VWL. This trip we are bringing my 2 sister-in-laws & my nephew. I remember seeing the older treehouses as a kid & wanted to try one.

Has anyone stayed in a handicapped villa? I have a 6yr old handicapped daughter. Hope I get one near the river!! I heard there are only 4 accessible treehouses.

My youngest (4yr old girl) is excited about the fake frogs spitting water at the treehouse pool area & the bunk beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter