Treasure Trooper

I am. I took a break in August as I was exhausted after July and starting the treasure hunt. I like TT but they can be frustrating because there are a ton of Generous Genie type offers which credit about half the time. I usually do about $30-$40 a month.

I am in the middle of a huge filing at work right now otherwise I'd give you my whole thoughts on them. If I catch a break I'll find a pm I sent to someone else on TT to give you a good idea. Sadly I am running on 4 hours of sleep and won't make much sense if I try to tell you about them now.

I did well the first few months but I have had NO luck :sad2: in getting anything to credit there lately. They do pay consistently but I am got very frustrated there so I am taking a major break from TT now. I may revisit them in a month or so.

I have done it in the past. Then they banned my account and then reinstated it. So right now I am waiting for that 100 dollar check before I do anything else there. They made me paranoid. I liked them before this all happened. I need to do a couple of things before I can finish the treasure hunt. Then I will love them ,as when you finish the hunt you get 100 dollars. I feel it getting closer. :)

I was really liking TT about a month ago - I started the treasure hunt and was really excited about it! Now I'm stuck again, and not having any luck getting to the next step, so that's frustrating. And I'm really getting more concerned about the whole fraud issue. I do 2 other GPT sites more than I do TT (QR and SR), and I worry that I may accidentally repeat one of the smaller offers (I have yet to do a larger one on TT) - I try to keep decent records of what I do, but I'm not great at it ;) If I can get past where I am on the hunt, then I'm sure I'll be eager to do more over there - can't give up on them until I get my $100!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter