Travelocity

Lalalindica

Mouseketeer
If only I knew how to add a link here.

The generic in offer is for 2 nite hotel stays from $52 in Orlando, then they list numerous hotels with different prices.

They are offering the Portofino (from $349) & the Hard Rock Hotels (from $263) as well.

Packages include 2 day/2 park passes plus 2 for 1 Wet& Wild, Church St. Station, $10 off Arabian Nights Dinner show, etc.

I looked up package rates for the HRH and I think it's still a better deal if one can get the entertainment rate for the HRH & discounted admission tickets, but if one need to get airfare as well, it's doesn't seem like a bad deal.

The number to call for more info is: 1-877-439-0969.

Check out the Travelocity web site, vacation package bargains.

Thanks Linda! I am going to check this out today and see if its worth it for me with the airfare!

jessica5.gif

It may work for you because American seems to have most of it's flights connecting in Newark. I noticed that you get the "introductory rate" only if you book it for at least three nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter