Traveling Alone

Yep, I'm convinced now.

I'm going solo. It's just a question of when. The certainty: I'm going to love it.

I have no trouble travelling alone, even though I cannot drive a car. I like the freedom to do virtually whatever I want, whenever I want. WDW, 10/13-20/2000, was the first solo trip I ever made where I didn't know anyone, and I had a ball. Stayed at All Star Sports. Bus transportation was terrific from there. I dine alone frequently, and I believe you sometimes get a little extra attention from the servers. I don't think I'll ever forget the woman who assisted me when my glasses broke as I was putting them into the locker at Blizzard Beach (10-19-2000). The cast members were friendly and helpful. Last year (June 8-11) I flew to Boston alone. I had a good time but not as good as I would've had if my friend had come along, as he had the Red Sox tickets that weekend. But he had some personal business and couldn't go.

Disney Rocks!

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter