Travel: From CR to UFS/IOA

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Staying at CR. Would to also visit USF/IOA.

We're not renting a car. How do we get there? I know Disney doesn't provide transportation. What companies do? What the rate? What are the schedules like?

Traveling w/ a 9 month old. Don't know what she will be like there. If we have to wait long for buses or run to catch the only bus, I don't think it will be good.

Going to USF/IOA for two days. Considered renting a car but that would be a least $200 for 8 days. That's too much for two days. Granted we could use to go to AK & MGM. Since we are staying at CR, we plan to use the monorail for some of the parks and Disney buses. I just feel it's a waste to rent a car. What do you think? Should just forget about UFS/IOA?

Oh, by the way how are Disney buses?

Thanks.

I have a similar dilemma, but it's for SeaWorld. We are only going to SeaWorld for 1 day, and are also staying at CR. But considering a trip to the airport and back, plus a ride to SeaWorld and back, we felt it wasn't much more to rent a car. And now we'll have it to come and go as we please to the other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter