Travel Dates on Payment Invoice Wrong - anyone else?

LittleStinkerbelle

DIS Veteran
Yesterday we PIF the package portion of our split stay :cool1:.

Today we got the invoice email for that payment and I noticed that the depart date is wrong (it's showing we depart a week after arrival when in fact it's really three nights after arrival).

I logged on to My Disney Experience and the dates are correct there and they are right on the confirmation email I got when I originally booked. I went back and looked at the invoice email I got for the $200 deposit when we first booked and that has the date wrong too (at least they are consistent:lmao:).

Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen recently. I'm thinking I should chalk it up to their systems being wonky. When I called in January to apply the Spring discount, everything was right in their system.

I definitely think this error in dates would be worth a phone call before you show up at the resort and have problems with check in or check out. I have not ever done a split stay, but I have had problems with computer system errors.

The last time we stayed at Music, we requested 2 preferred rooms, park hopper, water parks, etc. and that is what our original confirmations all said.
We then added the free dining that came about, and got new confirmations. I did not notice (should have paid more attention), but they booked us one standard and one preferred room and no park hopper and no waterpark.

When I tried to fix all of this upon checkin, they were less than helpful and simply told me that I should have paid more attention when booking and that I should just be happy to be to be at DIsney rather than at home.

I think I would try to have everything straightened out before going.:)

Welcome to the board, Cartman0519!:welcome: Yikes, sorry they were less than helpful straightening things out for you:(.

After I posted this I mentioned it to DH (who was the one who actually called in the payment) and he said they confirmed the dates correctly so I think we're good to go:thumbsup2. But I will be sure to give a keen eye to all the details on our travel docs when they arrive ;). In thinking about it further, I wonder if the glitch is driven by the fact that we have 8 day tix on this package (we'll be using them for both parts of the stay). Eh, I suppose I should just stop trying to make sense of it :confused3:rotfl:.

I've heard that it's much tougher to straighten things out after you've checked in than before (although that may be a DVC thing) -- at the very least, I'd want to checked and straightened out before I checked in.

If they have you staying longer, then are they charging you the right amount? That would be a big indicator that it's a big problem! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter