Transportation options to get to Hoop De Doo?

DisRoss

Earning My Ears
Hi! What are the options to get to Hoop De Doo Revue and how do they work? We’re a party of 5 and one will have an ECV. We’ll be relying on Disney transportation (no rental car). I know about Minnie Vans and would consider that if we end up coming straight from our resort. What about coming from the parks? Are there busses that will drop you off by the venue? I’ve seen other posts about taking a boat from MK, but also saw that only some are “handicap accessible.” Does that mean there’s limited space for ECV’s on the boats? What about returning after the show? Besides a boat back to MK, are there busses to MK and other parks? Thanks!

Hi! What are the options to get to Hoop De Doo Revue and how do they work? We’re a party of 5 and one will have an ECV. We’ll be relying on Disney transportation (no rental car). I know about Minnie Vans and would consider that if we end up coming straight from our resort. What about coming from the parks? Are there busses that will drop you off by the venue? I’ve seen other posts about taking a boat from MK, but also saw that only some are “handicap accessible.” Does that mean there’s limited space for ECV’s on the boats? What about returning after the show? Besides a boat back to MK, are there busses to MK and other parks? Thanks!
The boat from MK to Fort Wilderness is very large and an ECV can just roll right on it. I can handle more than one ECV, too. This would be the easiest way to get to FW via Disney transportation. There is a bus that goes to the settlement depot from MK, too.

if you are coming from any park but MK you will have to take any color of internal bus to other end of campground. this would be true with rental car, own car, taxi/uber and park buses. internal buses are like park buses for EVCs. boats depend on size of boat. on the ones I have used they had a special place to park ECVs and you had to stay on it. you will be with rest of party but will be on same boat. distance from bus depot is about the same distance but from other direction of boat dock. you will not other one as you walk. Minnie Van is only thing allowed to drop off at bus depot besides buses. you did not ask but that also includes handicapped. no cars only golf carts from campground in parking areas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter