Transportation from LAX

I've used Lansky a few times and they have a great service. Once my plane was severely delayed for quite a few hours and I contacted Lansky to let them know and they of course were already on top of things and assured me the driver would be there when I arrived. The driver even offered to make the food stop I had requested when I arrived, by then I just wanted to get to Disneyland so I turned down the offer but I thought that was great service. I'm planning using them again in November.

I have also used Uber to LAX and it was a fine experience except for the traffic back up getting into LAX but that had nothing to do with using Uber. I like using the car service though because it takes the hassle out of things all meet up times are set up in advance and I just show up.

Heya! This is going to be our first trip to Disneyland, after multiple WDW trips. We're going the first week of December and are scouting for transportation from LAX. As I understand it, Disney's Magical Express costs $50 a person, so our party of 3 is looking for something a tad lower cost. So, how do folks tend to do this? Cab? Uber? Hitchhiking?

If it helps, we're all adults, will have one suitcase each plus our respective messenger bags
It's known as Disneyland Resort Express, and it is indeed $48 from LAX, but that is a round trip fee. Hope that helps.
upload_2018-8-12_13-42-26.png

We will be there in December landing in LAX. I got a rental car since it’s the same price. We will play all day and return it I. Anaheim near DL and the Uber roughly 3 miles to our hotel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter