Transformers, Dark of the Moon..........

dalt01

DIS Veteran
going saturday nite..........anyone seen it yet...........wudja think of it????????

Yes!!! Saw it yesterday!!! Much better than 2!!! Great visual effects!!!! Loved the storyline... Oh yeah, and I'm a girl!! Lol! 2 thumbs up!!!

Another one that saw it yesterday morning for $5. Loved it. Best one yet.

My husband and 2 boys went....and they thought there was too much CGI and not enough story. Usually they are glued to the action parts. Parts were good.... Husband says it is not as good as the first one....

going saturday nite..........anyone seen it yet...........wudja think of it????????
well we went last nite and my review is..............that was 2 1/2 hours of my life i will never get back.........sorry it just did not ring my bell and i liked the other 2......it just seemed to go on and on and on. here is a strange observation.........it would have been better if Megan Fox had returned.......go figure. i felt the same when Rachael Weisz did not return for the third Mummy movie.

Saw it Saturday in 3D with the DH. To me, it was okay. I could have waited for it to come out on DVD and rented it. It was better than number 2, but I felt like I had seen this before. Same basic story line and same fighting. The CGI was amazing but this will be the last Transformer movie I see in the theaters. That is of course if there is a number 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter