Trans from SNA airport question

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
Roughly, how much is a cab ride to Candy Cane Inn from the airport?

Looks like the shared shuttle is about $10.00 per person( 3 ppl).

Any suggestions on non shared rides, sedan, etc, that I could get quotes.Know it will be higher, but don't think the 2 kids could wait!!

Thanks

Susan

We just got back on Wed. and I booked a private SuperShuttle for $46 each way. We were a party of 7, so it was a great deal for us. If you have 3 people then you're looking at $16 more each way for a private shuttle. They were really great. I would call them and set it up in advance.

I think the taxi rates vary a little depending upon gas prices and demand; the last time I took a cab from DLH to John Wayne, I believe it was $36 (+ tip). It should not be too far off that.

From John Wayne to the GC was $32. You can ask for the flat rate that they have posted to guarantee that it won't be more than $32. They have a list of destinations and what the guaranteed rate is posted where the taxis are located outside the airport. The CC should be $32 as well.

We used the taxi service on our trip and were very happy with it. Not only does it beat having to share a ride, unless you're travelling alone, it's the cheapest!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter