• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trails End Re-opening Announced (Family Style)

With the announcement this week that buffet style is returning (Boma tomorrow), I hope TE returns to the buffet version soon. The family style menu didn't do it for me.

j
Yes… looked at pics/report of the reopened buffet at Boma just now… I believe this is a good sign for former buffets..(of course, in the past multiple buffet visits were included, but not sure if you’ll have to pay an additional $15 per day if you want to make multiple visits to your buffet dining reservations 😁)

We had dinner at Trail’s End last weekend. We had never been before, so we weren’t comparing it to the buffet. We thought it was delicious and worth the price, especially for my 12 year old son who is a big meat eater. They did bring us fried chicken on request. The waiter also offered to wrap up our leftovers, but we were headed to the Boo Bash. Let me know if you have any questions.

We had dinner at Trail’s End last weekend. We had never been before, so we weren’t comparing it to the buffet. We thought it was delicious and worth the price, especially for my 12 year old son who is a big meat eater. They did bring us fried chicken on request. The waiter also offered to wrap up our leftovers, but we were headed to the Boo Bash. Let me know if you have any questions.
Good to know, its the only adr inhave made for the november trip......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter