Trail's End Breakfast

OnlyDisney

DIS Veteran
We're staying at The Fort June 15-22. I was looking to do Trails End breakfast on our checkout day Saturday June 22 but the only option is for dinner. I noticed that there is no breakfast option for any Saturday.

Is this a glitch or really no breakfast buffet on Saturdays?

Hi ya OnlyDisney.

Breakfast ADR's at TE are normally not high priority bookings (less so than dinner) so I don't think they load availability right at the 180 day window as they do for places like BOG. That's my experience from past bookings.

I will say, however, that when I made my reservation for TE breakfast that is coming up THIS Saturday, I could not book it online three weeks in advance. It was only showing dinner hours for reservations that day starting at 4pm or so. So I had to call the Disney Dining phone line and got it booked no problem. You might want to do this to just knock it out and get it booked. It showed up in my MDE like any other reservation of course.

The weekend brunch has a mix of breakfast and dinner foods and is a favorite of mine.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
We booked it on a whim the day before. Our plans had changed and I decided to try for a breakfast at TE and Hoopty Doo. I was surprised to find several openings for Hoopty Doo and TE, but none of the times for Hoopty worked for us so we wound up booking Spirit of Aloha at the Polynesian which also had a surprising number of openings. I don't think you will have a problem getting reservations, but if you do, keep checking, people are always cancelling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!