• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trail's End at Fort Wilderness closing to become quick service

There will forever be a dark cloud over Disney due to Trails End Buffet closing, Disney will never be the same to me.

We only dined there a few times, but enjoyed it. Hoping the new theme isn't backtracking.

the buffet will always remain our favorite dinner! For anyone who has been since they implemented the Skillet dinner, and has eaten at Whispering Canyon dinner... which is better? or are they about the same? staying at WL very soon and not sure which would be better

the buffet will always remain our favorite dinner! For anyone who has been since they implemented the Skillet dinner, and has eaten at Whispering Canyon dinner... which is better? or are they about the same? staying at WL very soon and not sure which would be better
We like Whispering Canyon more

Rumors are that Trail's End last day of operation will be May 7th. ADR's have been extended to 5/7.

Hopefully that's true that they have been extended but when I tried looking for reservations after April 16th on a variety of dates between April 20th and May 7th I received this message:

Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 3.20.03 PM.png

Hopefully that's true that they have been extended but when I tried looking for reservations after April 16th on a variety of dates between April 20th and May 7th I received this message:

Hopefully that's true that they have been extended but when I tried looking for reservations after April 16th on a variety of dates between April 20th and May
This info was post on Allears.net:
https://allears.net/2023/03/26/huge-update-on-trails-end-restaurant-closure-in-disney-world/

I saw the hours listed on the website, too (that they mention in the article)...just sharing my experience at actually attempting to make a reservation.

(Just tried again; the hours are still posted but if I try to make a reservation I receive the same message:Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 3.49.35 PM.png

ETA: There are still currently reservations available for Sunday, April 16th though, the original "last day" posted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter