Trading State Pins

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Since I was a military brat, there are several states that I have lived in and would love to trade for that state pin coming out on Saturday.

I know that my store has plenty of my state pin, North Carolina, and I should not have any problem getting what I need of those, even if they are limited. I will be looking for:

Michigan
Florida
Mississippi
Ohio

Anyone interested in setting up a trade for these?

Unfortunately I do not have access to pins from these states, but may I add my wish list under the same thread? I would love to trade for a New York & a South Carolina. I should have no problem getting Maryland pins. Thank you.

I hope to have 6 California pins,one to keep, one to trade for a NY(my home state) and 4 to trade to whoever wants a California.

Hope everyone gets the state pins they want.

I will try to get a bunch of Maine state pins to trade.
Email me if you want to set up a trade.
Penny
"Mainepinpal"

I "May" be able to get you a Mississippi in exchange for yours. I live about 2 hours from the nearest Disney Store and I don't get off work Saturday until 3...I am planning to call them and if they have a lot of state pins left then I am planning on driving to Jackson to get some. I will let you know if I'm successful.

I hope so. My Mom was born in Tupelo and I went to high school in Biloxi. Will gladly trade you a North Carolina for a Mississippi.

i would love to set up some pre-trades with anyone wanting MD or VA pins , i may actually be able to get a few extra NY as well. feel free to email me

nsmia @yahoo.com

nsmia ~ Wouldn't you know that's my luck! I would like to trade for a NY state pin but I'll have MD and VA pins too. Anyone from NY want to trade? Please send an email or PM if interested.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wave:It would make my year if I could find someone to trade a Texas pin with. I plan to have a couple of Virginia pins! PLEASE MAKE MY YEAR!!! :wave:

Well, I know that I can try to get some extra Michigan pins if anyone wants to trade. Marla

Michigan is on my list. Are you interested in a North Carolina pin. If not, might you be looking for something else? Let me know. I used to live in Traverse City, and would like a Michigan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter