• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TRADING EVERYTHING!!( look it's by picture catalog)

how much would like for onee piece of every 50th quest item that u have and 1* invisibility?

i dont know what i want but offer for my bird hat from pirate quest

how much for the pirate hat and baseball hat?

Hey Nano,
How much for 5 firewoks, 2 invisibility and the Enchanted Tiki Pin?

i offer POTC insider tour pin for the cowboy hat..maybe lol(i must think it over first, but tell me if you like it) :teeth:

How many credits do you want fo the cowboy hat?

I'll offer however many credits plus a host only surfing pin.

cubbrs1 75K for the whole thing

jasonpwns
hmm.. I haven't really put a price on it but I'd say 22K

gxbarbie
which baseball hat and 32K for pirate hat

Mable
Since you're a friend I'll give you a discount. Say 15K for each fireworks and 25K for each invisible and the tiki pin for 11 maybe 10K

popstar
no thanks i'm trying to get rid of my insider pin already

bellhop
hmm 20K and surfing pin and deal

I never said I didn't want the HM top.. -.- I still want that, as for the cowboy hat.. 40,000 credits?

macntosh said:
How much for the red baseball outfit and shoes?
I dont know someone else offered on it.. but about 25K for the shoes

nano im really liking the space suit i have a room of stuff any chance you hold it until i can look at my stuff tonight? It is my really my piirate costum offer but i can still use some of it

cubbsr1 said:
ok deeal i will take bat magic for 35k the blue baseball pants and shirt for 15k each animators desk for 30k and fireplacee for 17k and how much for the cleats?

nano when u said 75 total is that for what is listed above and the 50th quest and 1* invisibility?

czboray
ok vmk is slow

cubbrs1
yes one invisible magic and a full 50th quest

awesomehauntedboy5
dont really want credits for it

maliamichelle
i dont know what stuff do you like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter