Toy Story Parking Lot

Disney-a-gogo

Earning My Ears
Pedestrians cannot enter the parking lot from Katella to ride the shuttles, only from Harbor Blvd. We are going to be parking a car in the lot but if some in our group want to go back early, leaving the car there for the others, can pedestrians walk out on Katella? We are staying at the World Mark and it's just across the street...doesn't make much sense to walk all the way around from Harbor. TIA

Pedestrians cannot enter the parking lot from Katella to ride the shuttles, only from Harbor Blvd. We are going to be parking a car in the lot but if some in our group want to go back early, leaving the car there for the others, can pedestrians walk out on Katella? We are staying at the World Mark and it's just across the street...doesn't make much sense to walk all the way around from Harbor. TIA
I would like to know if you can exit walk on Katella too.

We were parked in Bullseye on Wednesday (so near the Katella opening) and there were definitely people walking towards that exit, but I didn’t see them actually walk through, so I can’t say for sure that no one stopped them... sorry I can’t be more help. I can try to ask on Monday if we park there.

Not sure if this was posted on other threads, but the bathrooms by Bullseye are open. I know a big reason why people skip on the toy story lot is lack of bathrooms. Not sure if one is over near Woody, Jessie, and Buzz though.

Not sure if this was posted on other threads, but the bathrooms by Bullseye are open. I know a big reason why people skip on the toy story lot is lack of bathrooms. Not sure if one is over near Woody, Jessie, and Buzz though.
The bathrooms are close to the bus area, so you have to go there no matter which lot you’re in.

I’m going to have to re-test Toy Story vs the structures - years ago, I timed myself at one vs the other several times (driveway to park entrance) and TS won by a lot, but the revisions over there have made it a lot less consistent.

Thursday, I made it from my couch to a TS bus in 13 minutes and was in the park 25 minutes after I decided to go to the park. So that’s pretty great. But on President’s Day, we got parked in the BOONIES of Bullseye and it took us almost 10 minutes just to walk to the bus. And on my husband’s birthday, we got stuck with no busses for a long time. Sooo. I’m going to re-run my parking experiment again soon.

The bathrooms are close to the bus area, so you have to go there no matter which lot you’re in.

I’m going to have to re-test Toy Story vs the structures - years ago, I timed myself at one vs the other several times (driveway to park entrance) and TS won by a lot, but the revisions over there have made it a lot less consistent.

Thursday, I made it from my couch to a TS bus in 13 minutes and was in the park 25 minutes after I decided to go to the park. So that’s pretty great. But on President’s Day, we got parked in the BOONIES of Bullseye and it took us almost 10 minutes just to walk to the bus. And on my husband’s birthday, we got stuck with no busses for a long time. Sooo. I’m going to re-run my parking experiment again soon.
From my direction, the structure is technically faster, but sometimes the waits for trams and the traffic inside can make it long.
Today they had the buses loading near bullseye. So I was on right away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter