Toy Story Character Meal Campaign

Woah! You can meet the X-Men and Spiderman at Universal? Count me in! Hmmm... I wonder if DH would let me add an extra day to our trip? ;)

Originally posted by minnieluvzmickey
I vote for a mom meal with hercules and tarzan....maybe even prince charming::yes::

:teeth: Missy! ;)

I will second that one. ::yes:: And I am sure that my DDs would like that too - particularly the 23 and 21 year olds. :)

Tarzan is hot. I highly recommend his show at Animal Kingdom!

Now that I think about it - maybe Tarzan shouldn't be at a character breakfast for kids (just the mommies!).

Toy story or Peter Pan or otherwise geared for boys character meal is a SUPER idea... my son would sure love it. He's a little too old to really get "into" Pooh so last trip the only time HE got excited was seeing Cindy's Prince at 1900 Park Fare.... the rest were all too girly or too 'baby' for him. He would flip out if he got to see Peter Pan or they did a Toy Story character meal (he got a picture with them at MGM but not the same...)

I'm writing too! It's a shame they haven't already figured out there's a market for this!

I'm going to join you hand in hand.

We, as in my entire family, would absolutly love a Toy Story Character Meal. I have 2 DD's and my 5yr old absolutly loves Jessie. Don't tell anybody, but I have a small crush on Buzz:) , he's one of my favorites.

Anyway, in all seriousness.......I completely agree with you. :wave:

Originally posted by JKanownik
Woah! You can meet the X-Men and Spiderman at Universal? Count me in! Hmmm... I wonder if DH would let me add an extra day to our trip? ;)

Not only is Spiderman there (Marvel Super Hero Island) but he TALKS! Asked my 8 yr old DS if he liked science, told them to study science because it was cool, etc. My 4 yr old DS was afraid of most costumed characters, but Spiderman seemed to be less menacing (yes, even less than the Mouse himself) because he spoke! We snapped a great photo.

As for the boys theme character meal, I just can't believe this still hasn't been done. Disney is leaving money on the table! Don't they realize not every family has girls?

I can't believe they don't have something for the boys either!! I'm sure they must have considered this...I wonder what their reasoning is for not offering?? We're plannig a family trip now and I have 3 nephews....my DD is excited to eat with the princesses again, but the only other options for the boys are Mickey and the gang or Pooh and Company! (not that they are'nt all great!:) )

I think if they could even have some of the male characters at the princess breakfast with their princess...Jasmine and Aladdin....Belle and Beast...you get the idea. They would not have to create a whole new breakfast , and I know my DD would love to see her heroes with his princess! This would give the boys something!!

I also have heard they have not done anything with the Toy Story characters because of the bulkiness of the costumes....don't know if it's true or not!

How can they say Buzz is too "cloddy" when he starred in Toy Story 2 on ice!!! Call me crazy but I think flipping through the air on ice skates may be more difficult than signing an autograph and posing for pictures, but then again, what do I know!:p

Add me to your list! I just got back from WDW on Saturday and wold have loved a Toy Story Character meal. Its about time they add one!

Just to let you all know, Woody, Buzz and Jess are in Pizza Planet in Disneyland Paris, so it is possible to have them in a restaurant. They are quite big, and in typical Disneyland Paris style it is always completely chaotic, but I'm sure in America it could be organised a lot better!!! Pizza Planet in DLP is a fast food restaurant, so it is possible to go in and spend very little; great for families on a tight budget who don't want to spend a fortune on character meals, especially if they have little ones who don't eat a lot.

I'll be joining in as well--great idea--props to the OP

Great idea. I have now sent my letter. Even though ds is almost 13 and way beyond character meals he says he would attend something Toy Story or 'hero'. Let's see if Disney execs are listeing . . . . .

MamaQuack

I was just mentioning this to my fifth grade class today!! They are just chock full of great ideas and are giving me tons of kid hints for our trip. I would love to see a Hero themed meal. :bounce:
Oh, BTW aren't Pooh and Eyore a little, um, cumbersome, too?

I'm going to write a letter also. Why in the WDW wouldn't anyone take suggestions? Weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter