• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring Plans

Blndiebby25

Mouseketeer
Okay, so I only have 7 more days until we go to California to visit Mickey Mouse in Disneyland! I have changed my touring plans about a dozen times since we booked but I think I have decided on what we will do. I have the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2005 and have decided which touring plans to use.

Day 1 - Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Touring Plan (want the first day to be solely for my kids)

Day 2 - Day 1 of the Disney Park Two-Day Touring Plan for Adults with Small Children

Day 3 - Day 2 of the Disney Park Two-Day Touring Plan for Adults with Small Children

Day 4 - One-Day Touring Plan for Adults

Day 5 - Day for redoing our favorites in Disneyland and California Adventure

We'll see how long I can go before I change my mind again! :rolleyes: Any comments or suggestions?

I have never followed one of the guide book touring plans. I follow a simple rule

One day start in Fantasyland.
Another day start in Adventureland or Tomorrowland.

We have never had trouble not getting what we want done in our 3 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter